FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Maintenance Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Maintenance Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

3.2

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Estacada, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Estacada, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was friendly and very knowledgeable about the position I was interviewing for. Lasted approximately 1 hr.. Phone interview was with Maintenance Managers of the two different manufacturing plants at the job location I applied for. Maintenance Managers can across as knowing quite a bit about the equipment and jobs they supervised and not just being people managers.

Interview Questions

• Five behavior based interview questions about specific past uses of particular behaviors.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Toledo, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Two people asking you questions that actually has nothing to do with your job. They tell you what you want to hear, not what actually is going to be. Didn't mention anything about not getting paid for time and a half and doubletime. They said they were going to train you, still haven't received absolutely no training whatsoever.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Rockford, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed over the telephone and through a panel of employees for the position. Was offered a job, but I declined because I had another offer that I took. Am in the process of re-interviewing for the same position, because I decided that I did not want to travel as much as I currently am.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you had to use your troubleshooting skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

Visit the FCA web page and fill out the online employment form, wait for a phone call to be asked to do an interview. The interview consists of three behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you showed leadership either in a job setting or any other setting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Sterling Heights, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, then call for interview, met with four managers of maintenance department, one was future boss. Basic STARs interview, mostly about ability to manage people and experience with troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues, describe multiple scenarios and resolutions. Job offer came a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe an issue you have had with an employee and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

I started with online app. in March 2013 leading to face to face meeting in July. The position was at ITP 2 in Kokomo. I was taken to a small conference area for the interview by three upper level managers. There was no plant tour and very little small talk. Interview time was about an hour with some company required behavioral questions. The interviewers seemed sleep deprived and spent a considerable amount of time talking about how much they had to do while their phones were vibrating.

Interview Questions

• "I can't overemphasize that this is a very fast paced environment.
      What makes you think you are suited to working here?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

The Hiring process was online extremely long and interviewers didn't all show up on time. The questions were behavior based and the interviewer went by the book. It lasted approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had work place conflict and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Standard Corporate Behavior Based form. 1) Phone Screen 2) HR Screen 3) In Plant with two upper managers who used questions from the Corporate Form 4) Plant walk-through, additional informal introductions 5) Offer letter, drug screen 6) First day at Headquarters followed by the assigned location

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2011.

Interview

very long process, takes several months. and the interview was normal for this type of job. the over all outlook, this process was very long and there would be weeks with no word of what was going on.

Interview Questions

• what is something you failed at and what did you learn from it. how did you use that to help you in the future   Answer Question

Negotiation

very easy

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in June 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was good, up until I received my offer. It was thourough and professional, but upon receiving my offer, the process became very slow. The information that I was provided changed and there was some mild frustration with when and how the hiring process would continue.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

To ask for what you want, and if you get it do not try and get more just to negotiated.