FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Manufacturing Development Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Warren, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. After about 2 weeks, I was scheduled to come in for an interview in Warren, MI. They paid for the Flight, rental car, and the hotel. It was a great experience for me. After the interview we all went on a tour of the Warren facility which was also a cool experience to see how trucks come together.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions you'll expect. Projects you have worked on?. Customer experience? They were 5 questions in total couldn't remember them all.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Manufacturing Development Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

I received the initial interview at a conference. Was interviewed by two people, one HR one engineer. Fairly simple process, straight-forward questions you would get at any other typical behavioral interview. Had to apply online after the interview. Second part was an on-site interview in Detroit. They flew me from Charlottesville to Michigan and I stayed like a king there! Really great experience.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were expected, but just remember to do your research about the company beforehand   Answer Question