FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Miami, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview though one of the interviewers seemed like she didn't not want to be there. The interviewers knew very little about their own company (especially the engineering aspects). I was asked basic STAR questions. To this day I have still not heard back from them. I have not been told whether they declined me or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then one week after got a call and email saying that they want to have a phone conversation. Set the date for that, the phone screening took 30-45 mins with behavioral questions. Approximately one week after they emailed me and wanted to set an on-site interview. 2 weeks after, I went to the on-site interview. The HR manager and hiring manager are great people, very nice to talk. The interview went in a very friendly atmosphere. That made me want to work for FCA even more. I left the interview with positive thoughts and then waited. That part was the only part through the process which was a little bit frustrating. I waited almost 2 months for the offer. But overall, I am happy that I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem you had and how did you overcame it?   1 Answer
    • Trust building question: Did you have a situation where you built trust with customer?   1 Answer
    • What is the most creative thing you have done?   1 Answer
    • 2 more questions, one was customer-related and the other was manufacturing-related.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Simple interview with two individuals from HR. I was escorted through the large campus by a member from HR. Very friendly and easy going. I never felt any pressure. Both members of HR asked certain questions and were constantly taking notes. Often they asked to elaborate on a topic I've mentioned.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2013.

Interview

I only made it to the first interview. Not as intimidating as I thought and interviewers were really friendly. There were two interviewers at my interview, a male and a female. There were three questions and the first question was not too bad but the second and third questions were pretty tough.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you had to put a temporary fix on something? What were the results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview lasted 17 minutes. Non technical, HR person conducting the interview. Questions pertained to my resume, and specific Chrysler information database experience.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked on a team where someone was not pulling their weight. How did I get them to contribute.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Turin (Italy)) in October 2014.

Interview

Briefly telephone interview, than Assessment center where you had to describe yourself in english, logic test and english writing test, average difficulty. Than Case study about a consultancy in a car manufacturing Plant, a little tricky because you are 15 people circa so you have to speak to stand up between them.
    After the assessment one on one interview where they ask about your resumeé and something about your personality and your facebook profile

Interview Questions

• If I'd go to your facebook profile, what would I find?   Answer Question