FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Interviews at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

2.8

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Livonia, MI) in January 2020.

Interview

Met with HR and hiring manager for 45 minutes. Series of behavioral questions. Could not get any feedback 8 weeks. Then just an email indicating I would not be right for the role.

Svr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Sterling Heights, MI).

Interview

The SVR role isn't technical so the process was fairly straightforward. Team skills, Communication skills, and behavior type questions were the overall context. Having a passion about cars and vehicular systems is a strong plus.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Farmington Hills, MI) in November 2019.

Interview

Behavioral and Company based questions, one round in the process was only STAR based questions, find different enjoyed and difficulty times in your experiences, it was panel interview, there were 3 employees and they were extremely nice, I asked questions about their company culture and how they encourage diversity

Interview Questions

• How many cars do you think we sell?   1 Answer

Data Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone screen followed by an onsite after about a couple weeks. The onsite interview was very structured. The interviewers read from a pamphlet of 4 questions that were STAR situational based. No technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you needed to be innovative to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in September 2019.

Interview

Terrible. 3 rounds of interview in total with one face-to-face. After the initial phone interview with the recruiter they went silent for 4 months. Then they contacted me expressing their interest again in bringing me aboard. The in-person interview was strange as there where 3 people interviewing with the STAR format. 1 of the 3 interviews appeared to be frustrated by default, maybe they were having a bad afternoon? I did an assignment then asked them a few questions of my own, and that was the end of it. 3 weeks have passed and haven't heard from them since. The issue with FCA is they have a ''ghosting'' problem. They like getting candidates excited for positions they know they won't hire them for, then they'll disappear.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in September 2019.

Interview

I arrived at the IT building/ near the main head quarters. Started by having me review my resume. Then went through some culture questions and situational questions. Over all was a pleasant experience, the employees where attentive and interesting to listen to.

Interview Questions

• You got in a fight with a colleague, how did you resolve this issue.   Answer Question

Technical Service Author Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Computer screen, phone interview and in person. interview. I was interviewed by two people. The hiring manager and a technical person. I was asked a series of questions about myself and my experience. Interview process was straight forward and relatively easy compared to some.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult or stressful situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Driver/Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelsea, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Chelsea, MI) in August 2019.

Interview

Thorough background check with verified results. Interview with hiring manager and shift foreman, very professional. They made sure what was on your resume was in fact truth. They were very informative of what the position consisted of.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in a situation that required a positive result?   1 Answer

Design Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to schedule a phone interview about a week later. Phone Interview took about 20 minutes and asked basic questions regarding eligibility and quickly reviewing my resume. Following the phone interview, an in-person interview was scheduled for two weeks later. I was interviewed by my potential manager and another member of the group.

The interview consisted of the panel members very clearly defining the position that I was applying for followed by a series of STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you found an innovative solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Powertrain Calibration Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through FCA careers page on the company website. Took about 2 weeks to get a update. First is a phone screen assessment, where a recruiter asks simple HR questions. Make sure your learn about FCA and the position your applying for, its a lot of why do you want this position and why FCA type questions. Then two days after I got called for an in person interview. I really enjoyed the interview, the questions where all based of my resume and past work experience towards calibration. Towards the end is STAR based questions. Prepare by looking over basic interview questions. Learn about the position your applying for I cant stress this enough, and make sure you know how to answer and relate situation to what he manager asks. Overall good experience!

Interview Questions

• What did you enjoy the most about your last job?
      What do you know about FCA?
      Why calibration engineering? And why is it an important role within vehicle development?
      Tell me about a time you dealt with conflict.
      Describe a time when you introduced a innovative idea into work.   Answer Question