FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Product Development Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Product Development Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

I spoke to some representatives from Chrysler at my university's career fair and left them my resume. They contacted me to schedule an interview the next day. The interview took place on campus in one of my university's interview rooms. There were two engineers from Chrysler performing the interview, which was behavioral based and was composed of only 3 questions and lasted 30 minutes. The interviewers were very friendly and fun to talk to. At some point I was also required to submit an online application through Chrysler's website. I received an email within a couple of weeks saying that I was being offered an internship.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give an example of a time that I had created an innovative solution to a problem   1 Answer

Actually haven't decided yet. Deadline is approaching...

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Product Development Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Recruiting and interviewing team were very nice and personable. STAR format, expect follow up questions to your answers. They want people passionate about the automotive industry.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at my University's career fair and I interviewed with them the next week for 2 different positions. They asked me to fill out 4 different applications on their website and baout 2 weeks later an offer came through.

Interview Questions

• Three situational questions: Name a time that you were innovative, tell us about a time that you had a conflict with a coworker, give an example of a time you worked in a group and what you specifically contributed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. $22/hr