FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Product Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Product Specialist Interview Questions

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I applied through my school. Interviewed and heard back from them within two weeks

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult: a time when you were innovation, why you want this position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Turin (Italy)) in March 2014.

Interview

I went through three interviews with CEO-3 and CEO-2 managers, plus the HR representative. We liked each other and all interviews went well, so they said and so was my impression. After the third interview they asked my payslip in order to make me an offer. Then TWO months went by and nobody had the courtesy to say ANYTHING in merit. I called them and they finally admitted due to a major reshuffling of local/int'l management the position had been canceled/put on-hold. We both have wasted time and expectations.

Interview Questions

• describe your ability to steer and influence the opinion of foreign teams on cross-functional activities   Answer Question