FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Production Unit Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Production Unit Leader Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Trenton, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by in-person interview and tour of potential work location. Telephone interview consisted of five behavioral/situation based questions. In-person interview was less formal. Assembly Manager provided a guided tour of the facility and introduced me to current employees from Managers to Hourly.

Interview Questions

• Give an example from experience where you drove for a result.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Warren, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. I interviewed with 2 production team employees on my final interview. They grilled me with 3 questions. The more you elaborate, three better. They will give you as much time as you need to formulate an answer, so be sure to take your time and respond accordingly.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me your most outstanding contribution to your current employer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

I drove down to Kokomo, IN back in April 2015. I met with the Human Resource person. She explained what the job was about, supervising approx. 4 lines of production with a total 40-50 union employees. I would have to handle any issues that came up and keep production moving on my shift. Issues could include employee, rough stock shortage, and machine downtime. While never allowing the assembly line to run out of parts. If I didn't know how to handle an issue I was to go to the senior supervisor on duty with me.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to FCA for this job?   1 Answer
    • Q: As the Intern I was given access to employees payroll, why FCA do this?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a engineering supervisor and business unit leader. Interview was all SAR based. Name a SITUATION, the ACTION you took in an effort to resolve the problem and the RESULT from your actions that resolved the issue.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a contract-hire opportunity through Aerotek staffing solutions and I accepted.