FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

After reviewing my experience on my resume I was asked a serious of behavioral based questions where I was to pull examples from past work experiences to show how I accomplished or completed certain goals or overcome obstacles. The initial interview was a simple HR phone screen followed up by a face to face with two senior managers.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you satisfied the customer request but still protected your company's bester interests.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Just at the start of the process and so far it's been great!

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview then in person with 2 individuals. Used the behavioral method. Was friendly but formal. Assessors wrote down what I was saying and seemed to try to keep it fair based on the questions on who they will hire.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Fenton, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

I need to meet with owner for second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self   1 Answer
    • Wanted to know about my schooling ,and i noticed he did not have my whole resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in March 2009.

Interview

Set questions that were scored

Negotiation

None