FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Purchasing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Purchasing Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Purchasing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

It was a campus interview. They described the position of the purchasing intern in great details which gave me a lot of information regarding the job. Then they asked behavioral questions. After that they asked if I have any questions. Really friendly interviewers. Made me feel at east.

Interview Questions

• Not much. Just typical behavioral questions. Name a time where someone in a higher position wasn't doing something correctly and tell how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Purchasing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Madison, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

Went to the career fair. I received a call at 10 at night from their representative. They offered me an interview at 8:30 am the next day, so I didn't have a ton of time to prepare. Overall, was a very pleasant experience. 2 rounds of 2 on 1 interviews. Mostly behavioral based questions and going over my resume. They were extremely kind and very interested in my past experience. All around it was a great experience. I heard back about a month and a half later, was not given an offer.

Interview Questions