FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Rockford, IL | Glassdoor

2.6

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Maintenance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Got an initial email asking me to fill out more information, even after all the application questions of applying. This lead to a call for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Typical personality questions, customer service moment, innovative in workplace, hardship to overcome.   1 Answer

Material Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on-line, and then I was sent an email notifying me of a phone screen. After the phone screening, I was later contacted and asked to come in for a group interview. The entire process seemed like it took 2-2 months.

Interview Questions

• A complete review of my past work history, along with education received. Also, asked "what did you do" type of questions.   Answer Question

Production Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Rockford, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I was hired when they did a 3 question phone interview not to sure how they do it now it was not to bad of questions to answer but they did not let me knpw i was moving to the next step for over a week

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chrysler?   1 Answer

Unit Leader - SVR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with with 3 managers. I was asked to answer a total of 4 behavioral questions. About a week later, I received a call from HR at the plant saying they would like to offer me the position, which I accepted. The lady in HR told me that corporate needed to put an offer together and it may take up to a month. I waited about a month and to my surprise, I received a very generic email from corporate saying they are reclining their offer of employment (no reason why was given in the email). I called corporate to try to figure out what was going on and I was told the reason why they are reclining my offer was because they found someone else for the position! In the time I was waiting for the offer from corporate, I turned down another position, which is no longer available. I don't understand why they kept me on the hook for almost a month, then send out a very generic email.

Summer Vacation Replacement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

they contacted me promptly. my personal experience is that they had someone else take over mid process without me knowing. They call me a month later asking how my interview was, but I had none. I had a pleasant interview after that..

Summer Replacement Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

There were two people interviewed me. One was from HR the other was a Business Unit Leader. It was short and sweet. There were just three questions. Can't quite remember exact questions but they were the usual situational questions. The interview took place on a Saturday in person for about twenty to thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a conflict within the company and how you resolved it?   2 Answers

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Rockford, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed over the telephone and through a panel of employees for the position. Was offered a job, but I declined because I had another offer that I took. Am in the process of re-interviewing for the same position, because I decided that I did not want to travel as much as I currently am.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you had to use your troubleshooting skills   1 Answer

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

The phone interview and then in person with 5 individuals at the plant. One person represented the union and the others were people you would work with. The phone interview was pretty easy and then about a week later someone from Chrysler called to schedule an interview with me at the plant.

Interview Questions

• They want you to be able to work any shift and I was looking for a daytime job so immediately when I said that I was no longer considered for the position. The questions were pretty generic. What would you do if this happens, etc. I wish the interview was more personal instead of corporate questions. I think it is hard to get to know someone when the questions are so generic.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a one on two interview with senior management and the HR rep and only lasted one day for one hour this was resulting from a positive phone interview with corporate. The whole hiring process takes around one month total.

Interview Questions

• Give up a time where you where dissatisfied with a group member's performance how do you get them to get back on track.   Answer Question

Materials Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Group interviews at a big at a big table different managers and supervisors asking you behavioral questions in order to see how you respond to real-world questions about your background. It prevents the interviewer from giving general answers and staying on track. It is called the S.T.A.R. format where you give a Situation and or Task, tell what Action you took, and what was your Result.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with someone and what was the outcome?   Answer Question