FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

HR scheduled a 20 minute phone screen interview which was the first step before a further review can proceed. In this step, HR asked some behavioral interview questions, such as what is your best position, what changes did you make in your organization, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screening, fill out application, in person interview with two managers who were friendly, interview was scheduled for one hour, they took time to explain the job function and answered all my questions and concerns in detail, interview lasted for 1 1/2 hour. very straightforward questions, received offer within 3 working days

Interview Questions

• Was asked 5 star format questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ongoing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

nothing unusual, I knew mine product and was able to answer all questions.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

About my previous projects i explained by Telephone interview and face to face interview, then I was selected
    Then I was admitted for tool test of their current project
    Then finally I was selected

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Chennai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

A technical written test was held. The top 15% were chosen for a Group discussion and Interview round. Group discussion was held on topics such as social problems, world economy etc. (Don't worry it had nothing to do with the depth of your knowledge...just the way you present it.)
    The Personal interview consisted of the usual questions,
    1. Tell us about yourself, your educational, personal background.
    2. Your academic course content. (some questions may spring up on certain courses. so answer to your strengths)
    3. Roles of responsibilities, achievements.
    4. Explain in detail your college final year project. (preferably on the White Board)
    5. Any Queries about the company?! (always have something to ask)

That was it...lasted for about 40 Minutes and at the end of the day I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement till date...
      (You really don't know...how big is big enough... what will impress them?!) so never try to impress them just be yourself...whatever is big for you should seem big...present it well.
      Answer Question