FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Sterling Heights, MI | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Sterling Heights, MI

Updated Jul 11, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

VCP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Sterling Heights, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

This was a horrible experience. I knew from the minute they saw me I wasted my time. Two interviewers and the repeated story 5o percent retention in one year. 14 hour days no vacation and be prepared to work next Christmas. They told me that management was unprofessional and would make my job miserable. Oh and there was the five minute tirade on my missing comma on my resume. I should have walked out. It is no wonder FCA has such a bad reputation with quality. No mention of anything positive with FCA. What a shame is this what Michigan is basing our future on.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Sterling Heights, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

First I applied online and then after two weeks they gave me a phone call and asked me 2 simple behavior questions like describe an engineering project you have done in the recent one year and tell me about one time you have to stand up and take the leadership. Then they arranged an on site interview

Interview Questions

• describe an engineering project you have done in the recent one year   Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Sterling Heights, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, then call for interview, met with four managers of maintenance department, one was future boss. Basic STARs interview, mostly about ability to manage people and experience with troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues, describe multiple scenarios and resolutions. Job offer came a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe an issue you have had with an employee and how you handled it?   1 Answer