FCA sp. z o.o. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA sp. z o.o. Interview Questions

Interviews at FCA sp. z o.o.

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at FCA sp. z o.o.

Sort:

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA sp. z o.o. in November 2014.

Interview

First stage is a very simple application form. Then you have 2 days to submit their situational reasoning test. Next step you are given few written questions, numerical and logical reasoning tests.
    If you pass these hurdles, then you will have a phone interview and further testing at the assessment centre

Interview Questions

• Most difficult for me was their numerical and logical reasoning test, even though I had been practising a lot. Have no problem calculating % or ratios but the timer sometime make me freeze.   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCA sp. z o.o. (Turin (Italy)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and after a week I was scheduled for a Skype interview. The next week I was invited to a day of group assessment in Torino. I had to pay for my trip and for the hotel and they didn't even help me find the hotel (it's why I'm rating it as negative experience). The assessment started with a self presentation when we had to include the use of some FCA's stuff taken randomly from FCA group companies (for example fiat 500, ferrari, maserati, iveco truck, comau robot). Then we had a typical figural reasoning test (very elementary). Three group exercises followed (two before the lunch that they provided and one after). The first exercise was a typical group case, the second one was similar but adding some difficulty since 2 options were possible and the team was split but we had to decide which option pursue. The third one was a role play exercise.

Interview Questions