FCB Global AAE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCB Global AAE Interview Questions

AAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

First round is phone interview with recruiter I was in contact with. Fairly simple and laid back questions. Recruiter was very nice and the phone call was casual. Hard to tell what they were looking for. I did not feel they asked or were concerned enough about my resume or qualifications or experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a good and bad AD
    Why advertising
    Why the school / program you're at
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCB Global

AAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

I was hired by their on-campus recruiting, which began in September, were flown to the office in January, and not given official letters with offers until June. I started almost a year after my first interview, and this was their standard process.

The on-site interview was 7 half-hour interviews with mid to upper management. They have questions with standard themes like "tell me a time when you were challenged..". The standard stuff. It's exhausting, if nothing else.

After the unofficial offer, they were holding out on giving official offers because the CFO wouldn't approve the budget, but they "promised" there should be jobs. It's a mess in HR... at best.

Interview Questions

• Why should I care about you compared to the rest of the candidates?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation is allowed for entry level hires that year.