FCB Global Account Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCB Global Account Supervisor Interview Questions

Account Supervisor Interview

Interview

Lots of attitude here. More flash than substance.

Terrible culture

Other Interview Reviews for FCB Global

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

The hiring process took a long time, mainly because it was hard to work around everybody's calendar. The interview sessions, themselves, were all pretty low key and enjoyable. Working with the HR department was the one sour spot in the process; they were very unreliable with the offer letter and follow-up paperwork, putting a damper on an otherwise smooth process.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have dealing with high-maintenance/difficult clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a lot of room to negotiate, but I did get about $2k added to the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

Very organized. 4-30 minute interviews. All with key people on the account. Quick follow up.
    Traditional advertising questions. Mostly about the experience I have. Very good process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I think I could have negotiated more on things outside of money, but I was very satisfied with the offer and didn't need to.