FCB Global Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCB Global Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Go through normal Behavioral questions. Very standard about personal experience, team experience and why FCB. Though its an analyst position, still make you describe an impressive ad and ask you why it is good and how will you analyze the impact of the campaign

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FCB Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

First round is an interview with a current analyst from the hiring team; the next round is with an HR. Each interview is one-to-one, taking like 20 to 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you convince your client of an idea they initially didn't accept.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Honestly don't waste your time with FCB Chicago if you don't live in the area. The interview process was the worst process I've been through. I made it to the final step and they couldn't give me a real reason why they didn't hire me. It took them a month and a half to give me a decision after my final interview. I tried to reach out to the members of department a couple times and they didn't even respond. I regret spending so much money traveling to Chicago for the interview. The Analytics department act like they don't care. I passed the analytics test which consisted of analyzing sales data, creating a powerpoint, and answering a couple brain teaser questions. The department knew I had the ability to do the job, but still decided to hire me without a real reason,

If you didn't graduate from Northwestern or UChicago, or if you are not foreign or white, you might as well not even apply. Honestly I'm completely disappointed with the agency and I I'm glad I didn't get the job. Every time I think about the experience, I just can't believe how horrible I was treated by the Strategic Analytics department. If I could do it all over again, I would've never applied. Please don't make the same mistake I did.

Interview Questions

• Why FCB Chicago? What is your favorite recent ad campaign?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, in person hr interview, in person interview with the department.

Negotiation

They came forward with a firm offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

I got in touch with the company through a friend and got an informational interview with the HR person. We scheduled the interview a couple of times but the HR had to cancel both times. Finally we were able to connect and had a 25 minutes information interview that was really easy. I was immdediately called in for a CI test. Everyone in the company takes it. The test was ok ,not too easy not too hard. They try to test your powerpoint and analytical skills. They said they would call to discuss the test, whatever the outcome but after the test, no one ever got in touch. I called a couple of times and sent a few emails but nothing worked.
    I'm not sure what happened. The HR kept forgeting to get in touch since the onset, so I have to say I was not surprised!