FCB Global Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCB Global Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting. A recruiter emailed me a couple of weeks later asking if I was still interested in working for them, and 1 week after that we scheduled a phone interview. It was a conference call with 4 other people listening, it lasted about 20 minutes. It was a negative experience not because I didnt get an offer, but because they were not friendly and did not make me feel welcomed in the phone call, it was very dry.

Interview Questions

• What has been your most valuable work experience and why.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCB Global

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

First I met with HR. Then I came back to interview with the team. The interview style varied on the person. Know the current advertising landscape. Know what clients FCB has. To get in, find out who works in the HR department and reach to them via LinkedIn. Dres nice.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite ad of all time?

What do you think you could bring to the Team?

What's your gratest weekness?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had an informational/behavioral interview during the winter, was told I would be notified in a few months if I had moved on for final interview. 5 45 minute interviews and a 5 minute interactive resume presentation. Was offered a full-time position a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay, benefits, etc non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online was contacted by HR recruiter for 30 min phone interview. Was asked basic questions (Why FCB? Why Advertising?). Followed up with an in person interview in which I had to present my resume in front of Senior Leadership and was interviewed by 5 or so current employees. About a week later I was notified that FCB made an offer.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCB Global in October 2012.

Interview

There are lots of interviews, up to 8 different team members. May seem overwhelming, but they are checking to see the fit with the team because that's often the #1 factor. Lots of problem-solving type questions are asked, but all looking for the process used to solve rather than the answer itself.

Interview Questions

• If your family owned a ping pong ball manufacturing facility and ping pong became illegal suddenly, how would you adjust your strategy to save your family from going broke?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, but I expect it was because I was entry level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Initially applied through the career center at my school and received an in-person, on campus interview with a non-HR employee. Interview was only 15 minutes and was basically just a personality fit. I was told I would be contacted by the recruiter at the conclusion of the interview, which meant I had moved to the next round. Then I talked over the phone with the recruiter about a week later and this was another personality fit along with a basic phone interview. After a month or so I was notified that I had been chosen to participate in a final-round interview in their Chicago office. The interview consisted of a 5 minute "interactive resume" presentation, and 5 45-minute interviews. About a month later I was notified they were not going to make me an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

She was rude and looked down upon me even though iwas obviously smarter and more prepared than she thought i was. Her questions were simple: what's your favorite adds? Why DraftFCB? Why the school you go to? etc... Since I attend an IV, her questions were as though I was pretentious and couldn't answer the simple questions she told me about like Tell me about a time when...

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

I reached out to the HR rep following a college recruiting expo through Mosaic. I was then referred to the HR rep in the Chicago office. From there I had a few weeks of phone interviews, and they flew me out to interview. After that interview I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel yo would be a good fit for this opportunity?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Talked to a representative from each department and a few extra from account management. Was pretty laid back but questions were insightful. Liked getting to know the people who worked there to help see how my personality would fit in. It took all day but I was set up in a comfortable hotel for the night and my travel was reimbursed.

Interview Questions

• What is a current industry trend that you think is on the way out?   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

Had an on campus interview. It was a pretty standard advertising interview, where I was asked for examples of both good and bad advertising campaigns, a walk through my resume, skills and experiences that exemplify why I'm a good fit, why Draft specifically, and why the position. Come prepared with your personality, your stories, and your smile!

Interview Questions

• Tell me three things about yourself that I wouldn't get from reading your resume.   Answer Question