FCB Global Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.8

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting. A recruiter emailed me a couple of weeks later asking if I was still interested in working for them, and 1 week after that we scheduled a phone interview. It was a conference call with 4 other people listening, it lasted about 20 minutes. It was a negative experience not because I didnt get an offer, but because they were not friendly and did not make me feel welcomed in the phone call, it was very dry.

Interview Questions

• What has been your most valuable work experience and why.   Answer Question

Director, Strategic Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was invited to meet with a recruiter in HR at FCB's offices at 875 N Michigan Ave in Chicago. We met for about one hour. This was a preliminary discussion, a get-to-know meeting before any further interviews.

Interview Questions

• To describe a situation where my strategic leadership had a positive outcome.   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I emailed someone directly at the agency and was connected with a recruiter. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then was sent to 2nd round interviews at the office. I met with two Project Managers at FCB and was interviewed by them separately.

Interview Questions

• In group projects, how did you allocate the work and how did you approach your group?   1 Answer

Strategic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

After submitting cv, two rounds of interview was conducted.
    First round was with the leader of the analyst team and the second round was a test consisting of data analysis and traditional consulting questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was referred to by a current employee. They were able to get me in contact with talent scouts within the organization. From there I had an interview which was average and that led to a job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Attended a college information session, where the college recruiter introduced the company and collected our resumes.

I was then given an interview slot via phone, and was interviewed by the same recruiter who met us on campus.

AAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

First round is phone interview with recruiter I was in contact with. Fairly simple and laid back questions. Recruiter was very nice and the phone call was casual. Hard to tell what they were looking for. I did not feel they asked or were concerned enough about my resume or qualifications or experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a good and bad AD
      Why advertising
      Why the school / program you're at
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Go through normal Behavioral questions. Very standard about personal experience, team experience and why FCB. Though its an analyst position, still make you describe an impressive ad and ask you why it is good and how will you analyze the impact of the campaign

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online and was notified about a week or two later that I had an interview. I had about a week to prepare for it. Finally, when I went in, it was 1:1. Questions were delivered very quickly, one after another, they wasted no time, they expected you to know the answers. definitely kept you on your toes.

Client Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Several hours after submitting an online resume, I was contacted by HR to setup a skype, in-person, or phone interview (my choice). I choose to meet in person. The entire interview was a conversation and I was not questioned very much. If anything, they were interested in getting to know my personality.