FCB Global Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCB Global Intern Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2016

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted after a job fair at my university. We interviewed the following week, and the interview went well. They were really excited about FCB and wanted to know my excitement about advertising. Unfortunately, I didn't receive an offer after a great interview, but will apply there in the future for entry level positions.

Interview Questions

• Favorite advertisement or campaign currently happening   Answer Question
  • Three things I would describe myself as and why   Answer Question
  • What is something you wouldn't know about me by looking at my resume   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCB Global

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Attended a college information session, where the college recruiter introduced the company and collected our resumes.

I was then given an interview slot via phone, and was interviewed by the same recruiter who met us on campus.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCB Global (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed conversation. Felt comfortable talking with the recruiter. They seemed interested in what previous work experience I had. The recruiter seemed mainly interested in seeing if he could connect with me. They really wanted to know what your favorite ad campaign was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and was notified about a week or two later that I had an interview. I had about a week to prepare for it. Finally, when I went in, it was 1:1. Questions were delivered very quickly, one after another, they wasted no time, they expected you to know the answers. definitely kept you on your toes.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then went in for an in person interview. The recruiter was great and very easy to talk to. I interviewed with all of the managers of my department as well. There were 3 interviews back to back but one on one. It was very comfortable and I got along with them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this internship?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Met recruiters at career fair. Gave them my resume, received a phone call that night, then had an interview the next morning. The entire process lasted less than 24 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. I went to an information session at my school where I met the recruiter. Dropped off my resume. About 2 weeks later I got a phone call inviting me to interview on campus. This was a one-on-one with the recruiter. He asked me some straightforward questions like why I wanted to work in advertising, what I like about FCB, etc. The most interesting question I remember was him asking if I could get a tattoo, what would I get. However, I was inexperienced at the time, and I think I bombed a pretty easy interview. Oh well.

Interview Questions

• If you had to get a tattoo on your body, what would you get and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

on campus recruiting, on campus interview, then u are pulled into an office interview. you will meet with like everyone on the team for 15-20 minutes, and then u await their decision.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

Initially spoke to an HR representative at a college career fair. Was emailed by this person to schedule a phone interview, which went well. They asked the normal questions (your three best traits, favorite class, etc). Kept in semi-regular email contact as well, where I was assigned a (pretty difficult) assignment.

Interview Questions

• "What are your two most favorite and hated advertisements most recently seen?" Difficult because of all the options and the nuances of the answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

At University Career Fair I was told there were no open positions but they would keep my resume on file. Two weeks later I was contacted by HR because of a recent budget increase. Had two interviews that were very awkward. HR started the interview with, "Why Missouri?" - I think it was very obvious by both parties that we did not mesh well.

I had another interview set up shortly after with an account coordinator. This interview was very awkward as well.

I was told I would get a response in roughly two weeks, 24 hours later I was told I did not get the position. I was not bothered by this news.

Interview Questions

• Why Missouri? --- as if I picked my university based on the fact it is in BFE USA   Answer Question