FCB Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

54 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting. A recruiter emailed me a couple of weeks later asking if I was still interested in working for them, and 1 week after that we scheduled a phone interview. It was a conference call with 4 other people listening, it lasted about 20 minutes. It was a negative experience not because I didnt get an offer, but because they were not friendly and did not make me feel welcomed in the phone call, it was very dry.

Interview Questions

• What has been your most valuable work experience and why.   Answer Question

Strategic Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

I had a very negative experience while interviewing with this company.

A day after I submitted my application, a recruiter reached out to me with a few follow-up questions that then led to an initial phone screen a week later. Because I was traveling, we agreed to catch up when I returned. We had another chat at that point, and while the position I had applied to before had been filled, we discussed some new relevant opportunities, and she told me she would want me to speak with the director next.

I never heard from her until about 3 weeks later when she reached out to let me know that they would begin screening for new positions the next week, and she wanted to know if I was still available and interested. I responded that I was still interested in learning more about them, but I never received a response. Two weeks later, I got another email from her letting me know that they had new positions available (I assume the same ones as before?) that she wanted to speak to me about. After chatting about those the following week, she finally scheduled a phone call with the director that week. While speaking with him, he told me that they would want to move forward with bringing me in for an in-person interview, though it would have to be after the holidays. I told the recruiter this and said I’d wait to hear from her with any updates about this.

I never received a response or update even after the holidays, so I followed up again with her. She responded to me a week after that email asking if we could chat to set up the in-person interview. On the call (to which she was 20 minutes late) we had discussed that I would follow up with her the next day regarding the best time for me to make the trip. After doing so, I received no response, so I followed up a week later and still received no response.

I have never had such a terrible recruitment experience with a company before. I was strung along the entire time (3-4 months!) with delays and flakiness. Beware if you interview with them – they clearly don’t value their candidates, and I would hate to find out how they treat their employees!

Director, Strategic Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was invited to meet with a recruiter in HR at FCB's offices at 875 N Michigan Ave in Chicago. We met for about one hour. This was a preliminary discussion, a get-to-know meeting before any further interviews.

Interview Questions

• To describe a situation where my strategic leadership had a positive outcome.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Very casual and unprofessional interview process. It took way too long for them to get back to me just to let me know that the position had already been filled. The interview questions were not very relevant.

Senior Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Global (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was clear and happened quickly. I met with the Managing Director and Account Supervisor as well as speaking with the internal recruiter who reached out to me initially. All involved were a pleasure to meet.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global in July 2016.

Interview

An HR Manager reached out to me about this position because I had experience in account management and background in HR. I had a phone screening that gave me more information about the position. I was the invited in for an in person interview about a week later. I was then invited for a second round inter view to meet with the rest of the team. A week later I contacted HR to get an update that they decided to with someone else with different experience from mine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with diplomacy in the work place?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I emailed someone directly at the agency and was connected with a recruiter. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then was sent to 2nd round interviews at the office. I met with two Project Managers at FCB and was interviewed by them separately.

Interview Questions

• In group projects, how did you allocate the work and how did you approach your group?   1 Answer

Strategic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

After submitting cv, two rounds of interview was conducted.
    First round was with the leader of the analyst team and the second round was a test consisting of data analysis and traditional consulting questions

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

Phone interview after phone interview. I had like 4 phone interviews with different people that all made it seem like I was super qualified and getting the internship. Last interviewer basically told me I had it. Got an e-mail a few weeks later that they went a different direction.

AAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

First round is phone interview with recruiter I was in contact with. Fairly simple and laid back questions. Recruiter was very nice and the phone call was casual. Hard to tell what they were looking for. I did not feel they asked or were concerned enough about my resume or qualifications or experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a good and bad AD
      Why advertising