FCB Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCB Global Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.8

PR Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Probably one of the worst experience of my professional life to date. Went through four interviews, met every single person of the department, was assigned three different tasks, asked me to take a psychological and behavioural test but ended up saying that they need more time to decide. Then they disappeared.

Head of Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCB Global (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Multiple level competency, cultural fit and interview by senior leadership and leaders across various departments planning, creative, finance. The approach is very oriented to making one comfortable and an overall assessment process on how you interact, questions you ask over a period of the interview process.

Account Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FCB Global (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Face to Face Interview. Questions on past learning, presentation of key projects handled. Media News, key clients handled, knowledge of advertising industry....... What makes you choose FCB Ulka, growth in the next 5 years, key strengths, ability to work long hours, what makes you move from research to advertising

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global in July 2016.

Interview

An HR Manager reached out to me about this position because I had experience in account management and background in HR. I had a phone screening that gave me more information about the position. I was the invited in for an in person interview about a week later. I was then invited for a second round inter view to meet with the rest of the team. A week later I contacted HR to get an update that they decided to with someone else with different experience from mine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with diplomacy in the work place?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I emailed someone directly at the agency and was connected with a recruiter. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then was sent to 2nd round interviews at the office. I met with two Project Managers at FCB and was interviewed by them separately.

Interview Questions

• In group projects, how did you allocate the work and how did you approach your group?   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online was contacted by HR recruiter for 30 min phone interview. Was asked basic questions (Why FCB? Why Advertising?). Followed up with an in person interview in which I had to present my resume in front of Senior Leadership and was interviewed by 5 or so current employees. About a week later I was notified that FCB made an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and was notified about a week or two later that I had an interview. I had about a week to prepare for it. Finally, when I went in, it was 1:1. Questions were delivered very quickly, one after another, they wasted no time, they expected you to know the answers. definitely kept you on your toes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCB Global in October 2012.

Interview

There are lots of interviews, up to 8 different team members. May seem overwhelming, but they are checking to see the fit with the team because that's often the #1 factor. Lots of problem-solving type questions are asked, but all looking for the process used to solve rather than the answer itself.

Interview Questions

• If your family owned a ping pong ball manufacturing facility and ping pong became illegal suddenly, how would you adjust your strategy to save your family from going broke?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, but I expect it was because I was entry level.

Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

still in the process. has taken several months and effort of contact. Informational interview, then to a phone interview, and next onto an in person interview. All interviews are a good experience if nothing but to learn.

Interview Questions

• if you were to advertise your "this" how would you go about making your campaign?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had an informational/behavioral interview during the winter, was told I would be notified in a few months if I had moved on for final interview. 5 45 minute interviews and a 5 minute interactive resume presentation. Was offered a full-time position a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay, benefits, etc non-negotiable.