FCB Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCB Global Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

First I met with HR. Then I came back to interview with the team. The interview style varied on the person. Know the current advertising landscape. Know what clients FCB has. To get in, find out who works in the HR department and reach to them via LinkedIn. Dres nice.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite ad of all time?

What do you think you could bring to the Team?

What's your gratest weekness?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I emailed someone directly at the agency and was connected with a recruiter. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then was sent to 2nd round interviews at the office. I met with two Project Managers at FCB and was interviewed by them separately.

Interview Questions

• In group projects, how did you allocate the work and how did you approach your group?   1 Answer

Strategic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

After submitting cv, two rounds of interview was conducted.
    First round was with the leader of the analyst team and the second round was a test consisting of data analysis and traditional consulting questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was referred to by a current employee. They were able to get me in contact with talent scouts within the organization. From there I had an interview which was average and that led to a job.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

Phone interview after phone interview. I had like 4 phone interviews with different people that all made it seem like I was super qualified and getting the internship. Last interviewer basically told me I had it. Got an e-mail a few weeks later that they went a different direction.

Interview Questions

Interview

Email to see if i was interested in the job, then a phone call to set up interview. Had an hour - two hour long interview with 5 people. Super friendly and inviting. Conversations where easy and not awkward. Got an offer for the position about three hours after the interview which was great.

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

On-campus meet-and-greet at career fair, then quickly received an interview and was passed around HR coordinators. Immediately offered the position the day after. Easy process through out as the Human Resource coordinators were very friendly and open to meeting everyone. Many peers were asked to come to the office for an interview but I was specifically able to do it on campus.

Interview Questions

• Name a commercial that speaks to you and why do you believe it was effective   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Attended a college information session, where the college recruiter introduced the company and collected our resumes.

I was then given an interview slot via phone, and was interviewed by the same recruiter who met us on campus.

AAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

First round is phone interview with recruiter I was in contact with. Fairly simple and laid back questions. Recruiter was very nice and the phone call was casual. Hard to tell what they were looking for. I did not feel they asked or were concerned enough about my resume or qualifications or experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a good and bad AD
      Why advertising
      Why the school / program you're at   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

After meeting with FCB at my University's career fair, I was contacted to interview a few days later. The interview was casual and I spoke with 2 employees, each for about 15-20 minutes. They make you feel very comfortable and it was very evident to me how much they love their company. I was contacted a month later with acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in advertising?
      What is one current advertisement that you love or hate and why?   Answer Question