FCB Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Go through normal Behavioral questions. Very standard about personal experience, team experience and why FCB. Though its an analyst position, still make you describe an impressive ad and ask you why it is good and how will you analyze the impact of the campaign

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCB Global (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed conversation. Felt comfortable talking with the recruiter. They seemed interested in what previous work experience I had. The recruiter seemed mainly interested in seeing if he could connect with me. They really wanted to know what your favorite ad campaign was.

Strategic Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

Casual on campus interview, casual dress. Was informed about it last minute, but used glassdoor to figure out what types of questions they would ask. It almost felt more like a conversation rather than an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• About me, key points of resume, why advertising, an example of a good advertisement and a bad one, and where I see myself in the next few years.   Answer Question

Strategic Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCB Global in September 2015.

Interview

1:1 interview; was notified two days prior to campus interview. The interview was essentially a "getting to know you"-type of interview and very few questions pertaining to advertising. I don't know what the next steps are, or if there will or won't be another interview, but the overall interview experience was basic and was easier than I expected it to be. Interview was recently done, and have not heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a current (or recent) advertising campaign that you don't agree with or like?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied online and was notified about a week or two later that I had an interview. I had about a week to prepare for it. Finally, when I went in, it was 1:1. Questions were delivered very quickly, one after another, they wasted no time, they expected you to know the answers. definitely kept you on your toes.

Client Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Several hours after submitting an online resume, I was contacted by HR to setup a skype, in-person, or phone interview (my choice). I choose to meet in person. The entire interview was a conversation and I was not questioned very much. If anything, they were interested in getting to know my personality.

Editor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

I met with my future boss and my future boss' boss. The three of us sat in a room together. I was nervous that it might feel like an inquisition, but the interview was surprisingly relaxed. I also took a test. I wasn't interviewed by anyone else.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Early on, I gave the recruiter a salary range. I was given an offer in the middle of the range, and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then went in for an in person interview. The recruiter was great and very easy to talk to. I interviewed with all of the managers of my department as well. There were 3 interviews back to back but one on one. It was very comfortable and I got along with them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this internship?   1 Answer

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

There was one skype interview that lasted 30-45 minutes after scheduling it with a campus recruiter. The interview was pretty standard of advertising- where you have to form opinions on current campaigns in addition to standard interviewing questions- strengths, weaknesses, etc. Get ready to talk about your school and what marketing/ad experience you have on campus!

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite ad campaign? Best ad? Worst ad? Why our company?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

My phone interview / screening took about half an hour. He basically asked me to share what I did with my experiences. He also asked me a few "describe a situation" questions and how I accomplished them. I felt good about the interview before I hung up. He told me he would get back to me in a week, but ended up being a month. This was dream job that I was waiting in agony. He emailed me by saying that the hiring team was going to continue to look for someone else. My heart broke.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a situation where you had to perform a task where you went beyond your responsibilities."   1 Answer