FCB Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

1. Info session on campus
    2. campus interview with data director to test your data skills and ask general questions
    3. in office interview using excel and prepare a power point to support your higher manager

Digital Producer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

I didn't need to take the phone interview as director of production was impressed by my profile.

I had 1 in-person interview and it was pretty straight forward. There was a huge need to fill producer roles so I was fortunate.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a project you've managed   1 Answer

Social Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

very easy going, normal questions. asked about my favorite and least favorite social media campaign. interviewer was not very personable, seemed like he wanted to just get the interview done with.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

First round is an interview with a current analyst from the hiring team; the next round is with an HR. Each interview is one-to-one, taking like 20 to 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you convince your client of an idea they initially didn't accept.   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

still in the process. has taken several months and effort of contact. Informational interview, then to a phone interview, and next onto an in person interview. All interviews are a good experience if nothing but to learn.

Interview Questions

• if you were to advertise your "this" how would you go about making your campaign?   Answer Question

Strategic Planner Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

Very long, not much communication between interviews, but ultimately successful. The hardest part was the first interviews and their required presentation. Most of the interview seemed more geared at figuring out if I was a decent cultural fit and wasn't clinically retarded.

Interview Questions

• If you were on deserted island with anyone in the world, who would it be?   1 Answer
    • What's the best and worst ad campaign of all time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They gave me an offer and said take it or leave it...I took it.

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

Two Skype interviews. One with HR and one with an Account Manager. The HR person for new hires now is extremely friendly and easy to talk to. Spent a lot of time talking about personal interests.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my interest section of my resume. 70% culture based so highly recommend having this section on resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Met recruiters at career fair. Gave them my resume, received a phone call that night, then had an interview the next morning. The entire process lasted less than 24 hours.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. I went to an information session at my school where I met the recruiter. Dropped off my resume. About 2 weeks later I got a phone call inviting me to interview on campus. This was a one-on-one with the recruiter. He asked me some straightforward questions like why I wanted to work in advertising, what I like about FCB, etc. The most interesting question I remember was him asking if I could get a tattoo, what would I get. However, I was inexperienced at the time, and I think I bombed a pretty easy interview. Oh well.

Interview Questions

• If you had to get a tattoo on your body, what would you get and why?   Answer Question

Strategic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

The first part of the process is a 20-minute interview. Then they ask you to take an analytics analysis (test), this test may consist of a variety of things to test your skills with data and analytics and will likely involve some kind of computer program and data analysis. The final step of the interview process is a talk with analytics team member.