FCB Global Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCB Global Media Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at FCB Global

2.3

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCB Global (South San Francisco, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

met with various media people in the department and everyone was friendly. seemed more like they knew that i could do the work and they wanted to see if i was a cultural fit

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do on the weekends?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they do not neogtiate, they are very old school about being "fair" with pay which is archaic.

Other Interview Reviews for FCB Global

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

Had eight 1 on 1 interviews. Two interviews the first day. 6 interviews about 6 weeks later. Interviewers ranged from entry level to middle management. Within media and in Human Resources. Corporate culture seemed a little quirky and somewhat laid back. No suits. Had to take a math test. Wasn't too bad. Just basic algebra and media math.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and the interview was set up rather quickly. I met with the group director and we clicked immediately. I did not meet with anyone else, as he thought he was enough. I was given an offer within the week and I accepted within a week after that.