FCB Global Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Very casual and unprofessional interview process. It took way too long for them to get back to me just to let me know that the position had already been filled. The interview questions were not very relevant.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted after a job fair at my university. We interviewed the following week, and the interview went well. They were really excited about FCB and wanted to know my excitement about advertising. Unfortunately, I didn't receive an offer after a great interview, but will apply there in the future for entry level positions.

Interview Questions

• Favorite advertisement or campaign currently happening   Answer Question
    • Three things I would describe myself as and why   Answer Question
    • What is something you wouldn't know about me by looking at my resume   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Required three interviews one via phone with head recruiter, one in person interview with head recruiter and one via Skype with the head of the department, future manager. I was then bought in for a skills test, which was 2 hours long on the computer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Start time, holidays.

Digital Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview's went well. Met with head of all of Digital Production as well as the manager for my division. Both were pleasant and straight forward interviews. Returned to meet the lead account person on the team I was interviewing for to make sure there was a good fit and that went well.

Interview Questions

• Asked about some prior experience with certain types of projects   Answer Question

Analyst, Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

First, I was contacted on the phone by a member of the HR department. After asking me about my experience, they scheduled me to come in for an interview the next week.

On the interview, I met with 4 members of the analytics team.

The next week, I met with one of the VP's.

The next day they made me an offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was non-negotiable however it was above what I had expected to receive.

Freelance Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick and painless, they made me feel welcome and not nervous. They showed me cool projects they had been working on, and took me on a tour of the office even before they had offered me the position.

Assistant Director Corporate Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

I was all set to be set up by the recruiter to interview for this position but at the last minute it was cancelled. A week or two later, they wanted to see me again. My recruiter arranged for me to call the Draftfcb HR person at lunchtime but she called me at my office, at the wrong time. I work in an open office space. I reminded her that I was supposed to call her at lunchtime. When I called at lunch time, she never answered. I left a message and never heard back from her.
    I was told they were no longer interested.
    That was weird.

Interview Questions

• Never got to that point. But got enough to have a negative opinion.   Answer Question

Senior Business Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Meet with HR first, and then with future supervisor and three other members of the team.

Media Planner Interview

Application

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and the interview was set up rather quickly. I met with the group director and we clicked immediately. I did not meet with anyone else, as he thought he was enough. I was given an offer within the week and I accepted within a week after that.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Received initial phone screen followed by an actual interview with HR and another manager. The office upon entering is absolutely stunning with a small cafe located in the reception area. While waiting you are able to observe employees ordering coffee and hear casual conversations. With the positioning of the cafe in the reception area you are given the opportunity to see first hand the culture of the office. I felt the people were very down to earth, pleasant and overall very happy which could be perceived as a positive effect of their work environment; they seem to like their jobs.

Second round of interviews were with those I would actually be working with and both meetings were great and consistent with my observations that everyone seems to enjoy their work. Overall I had a very positive experience and if given the opportunity I'd work for this company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you good for this position over other candidates?   Answer Question