FCB Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCB Health Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FCB Health.

Interview

4-5 rounds of 30 minute interview with different members of the team including the supervisor that you will be working with and the senior leadership

It was a casual and informative interview.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate on your past work experiences and how you think you can utilize those skills   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCB Health (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The typical questions that any one can respond without previous preparation. It is easy to undernstand and answer and the hr person is very helpful with the people with who they are talking

Client Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Health (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview process at FCB Health was a very positive experience. Everyone was super nice to me and I felt welcome almost immediately. I met with two different people and both interviews were very informal - just trying to get to know me a little. I really liked everything about the company and they said they'd let me know about their decision by the end of the week. They never got back to me, but I was told through a recruiter 2 weeks later that I did not get the job. I was hoping they could at least give me some feedback on the interview but they didn't.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your past experiences will contribute to your success here at FCB Health.   Answer Question

Editor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCB Health in August 2016.

Interview

I only had a phone interview with a recruiter, but it was a very uncomfortable experience. She asked very vague questions and it felt more like an interrogation about my skills and my professional experience rather than an interview. She also asked if I would be able to come in for an interview with a rushed availability (this interview happened on a Friday. She asked me about Monday), which turned her off after I told her my availability was not very flexible on such short notice. She claimed the hiring manager was going to "leave for vacation," hence the rush. Did not hear back until about more than 3 weeks later with a rejection email, which was expected. She did not sound very experienced (which she admitted she just started at the company), told me nothing of the job, and obviously, her lack of knowledge of what the role of an editor entails, mostly made this interview very unpleasant.

FCB, please hire someone with engaging phone skills and train your hiring staff so they understand the industry and the job description before they just ask questions they can pull off of a Google search.

Interview Questions

• How do you know this person (person who referred me)?   Answer Question
    • What are 3 words you describe yourself as?   Answer Question
    • Go into detail about how much you know about AMA Style and FDA regulations.   Answer Question

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCB Health (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview to go over my qualifications. It was then followed by an in-person interview with two of the supervisors. Finally I had to complete an editorial test which involved checking for grammar, spelling and poor composition.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.
      Why do you want to work at FCB Health?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Health (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very standard in its length and questions. Questions included strengths and weaknesses as well as previous experience. It was neat to get a tour of the office and understand the overall agency vibe.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Health (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

a recruiter reached out to me to conduct a phone interview. she basically described the role to me and i was interested. i was later contacted for an in person interview for the following week. the interview was very casual and informative. i will know by the end of the week if i will move on in the process.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself.
      an exemple of solving a problem at work.   Answer Question

Client Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief and straightforward. Behavioral and technical (excel knowledge). Spoke with a recruiter over the phone briefly, then had a followup interview with the same recruiter (more in depth). From there I met with the department head and a senior financial analyst. Very straight forward. Resume walk through, behavioral, and technical (basic excel skills).

Group Copy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCB Health (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was really great and collaborative. They told me of all the jobs they had available, I chose which ones I liked, and then I met with several teams to see which was a good fit. Honestly, they best process I've ever been through.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your old job   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was fine, but they were quite firm

Creative Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Health (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview conducted over the phone and then in person. Very polite and easy interview-- less focused on skills and more on culture. Panel meeting was a week later -- and then another week until I heard back about an offer.