FCi Federal Data Entry Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCi Federal Data Entry Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at FCi Federal

1.7

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCi Federal in January 2016.

Interview

Online application, quick response from company with emails to begin drug testing, credit check, etc. Quick set up of local personal interview, which was professional, friendly and created excitement to work there. Corporate interactions{HR} became rude, unprofessional, lacking in follow through or attempts to address issues that could have easily been solved.This caused me concern; if this is how the interviewing process is handled, what happens, as an employee, when there is an issue with hours, pay or insurance? I withdrew myself from consideration based upon how corporate handled things.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled it when there is an issue between you and a co-worker?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCi Federal

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Portsmouth, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

Group interview, very fast and not very classic in the sense that it felt like i already had the job when i first arrived. It was mostly verifying that I was there for a certain position, then they explained the background check process and the drug screening process and credit checks. Nothing really asking about my prior experience or employers. No personal questions. Then just paperwork signing and a typing test for speed and accuracy if it hadn't already been completed through a hiring company.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer first or second shift? and do you have reservations about speaking on the phone, or conversing via email?   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCi Federal.

Interview

I had none-entire process has been through email. They've been very responsive and easy to contact. I applied for the job and within a few days I'd received my first offer email with further instructions for actually being hired on. The standard things like accepting the job offer, drug test, etc. Entire process has been very well explained and super easy to fill out.