FCi Federal General Clerk I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FCi Federal

1.0

General Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Independence, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

there is not an interview. if you show up you are pretty much hired or at least that is what they say
the recruiters do a very good job describing the pay, benefits, job, and background check process.
they even helped me with the first part of it and helped me understand and complete the forms.
after that, it goes downhill fast!!! the recruiters try to help but are not able to. they tell you to call the security team for help answering the questions but the security team does not answer calls or return them!

Interview Questions

• there are none. they just want to know if you can lift 45 pounds and can pass a very hard government background check
    but don't believe them. the background check form is impossible to understand how to answer the questions asked and the people that are supposed to help you don't!!!!!   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not one

Other Interview Reviews for FCi Federal

General Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Overland Park, KS) in January 2016.

Interview

Show up breathing. I later found out their philosophy was to hire as many as possible and often. Turn over rate is so high that they hire anyone who applies and can pass a background check.