FCi Federal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FCi Federal

1.9

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Winchester, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

quick, management only wants to meet you. As long as you meet requirements you will be hired. HR is very friendly. They respond to emails quickly and get you the necessary paperwork to start the job and be effective. Dress professionally as this is a gov't contract. Management is very young and appear upbeat. The job description does not really explain in detail what your duties will be. They do not tell you that you have to be on 2nd shift for a long time before you can move to 1st shift. They want butts in seats and don't really care who they hire.

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Winchester, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was all done online and less than a week later I was hired. Amazingly fast however it's still contingent on passing a TS/SCI clearance. A friend e-mailed me the link with the job offer, I filled that out online, heard back from them the next day and filled out another form to start a preliminary background check. The next day I did a one-way online interview and based on that I received a an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• If we interviewed a past or present employer, what things would they say you need to work on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Williamsburg, KY) in December 2015.

Interview

Sloppy and took a long time with little communication, you can tell through email these individuals in management do not know what they are doing at any level. Planned my fingertip testing on new years day when the testing center was closed and had to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in two years   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Charlottesville, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very Easy. Remote interview featuring 10 Questions. Honestly seemed way to easy for a job. The questions were essentially behavioral interview questions. For the majority of the questions you go to see the question first and record at least two answers so this is most likely what made it easy

Interview Questions

• What value do you add to our company   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCi Federal in August 2017.

Interview

A series of recorded responses to a variety of hypothetical situations via Skype technology. A week later, an offer was extended. Currently in the process of getting a security clearance background check.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a potential conflict with your supervisor?   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Ashburn, VA).

Interview

I wouldn't call this an interview, but more of a how much do you like to chat and gossip and will you fit with the team. Should have been my first red flag. Longest process was awaiting leadership approval, even after being told what offer would be approved at.

Interview Questions

• When giving an example of prior position, was asked the name of the manager and where all he/she has worked prior.   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Martinsburg, WV) in October 2014.

Interview

First phase was providing my resume to a current employee. I was then contacted via email by one of their recruiters. There was a brief phone interview, followed by a one on one interview a few days later. Offer letter was sent a few days after the interview. After about a week it was requested that I return my offer letter as it was lost when the hiring manager quit suddenly. (big red flag of foreshadowing)

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in Database Management Systems   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCi Federal (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was like a board meeting that consisted of one manager, one human resource personnel, one operations assistant personnel and one other person and I can't remember what the did.

Interview Questions

• How did I resolve employee issues   1 Answer

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCi Federal (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

very good process, interviewer was very nice and professional. It was at a hotel so they had refreshments and light snacks. Overall, was a good interview. I would recommend a job at this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your past job has prepared you for this role   Answer Question

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Martinsburg, WV).

Interview

Did not interview with anyone. Was hired over the phone and told to report to my manager the following Monday. I started work and was expected to know the job already. The person who was to train me was out of the office for most of my first 4 months there.

Negotiation

My advice is don't bother. Its not a very good company to for work. They don't care about their employees, only the money they get from government contracts.