FCi Federal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FCi Federal

1.9

Sort:

Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FCi Federal.

Interview

Open interviews at first, where they did fingerprints and you gave your consent for a background check. After 3 months, I was contacted again and told to fill out a credit plan asking about any debts and my plan to resolve my debts, stating a job offer would only come AFTER I made the arrangements with any debt collectors to pay them the money. I felt that was a little excessive for a job so I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• What plans are you going to take to resolve any current debts you have?   Answer Question

General Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Independence, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

there is not an interview. if you show up you are pretty much hired or at least that is what they say
    the recruiters do a very good job describing the pay, benefits, job, and background check process.
    they even helped me with the first part of it and helped me understand and complete the forms.
    after that, it goes downhill fast!!! the recruiters try to help but are not able to. they tell you to call the security team for help answering the questions but the security team does not answer calls or return them!

Interview Questions

• there are none. they just want to know if you can lift 45 pounds and can pass a very hard government background check
      but don't believe them. the background check form is impossible to understand how to answer the questions asked and the people that are supposed to help you don't!!!!!   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not one

General Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Overland Park, KS) in January 2016.

Interview

Show up breathing. I later found out their philosophy was to hire as many as possible and often. Turn over rate is so high that they hire anyone who applies and can pass a background check.

VSP Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FCi Federal.

Interview

it was only for formality sake. It was just a transfer from previous contractor to FCI. Resume was not really required or screened unless you are a supervisor or a manager.

General Office Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Detroit, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Strangest interview process I've yet encountered. First, I briefly talked on the phone with a recruiter, who then set me up to do an online video interview-the kind where you record yourself answering questions. About a week later, they called me with an offer...it felt unreal. I hadn't even seen the office or met anyone that actually worked there. It was just too strange for me, and I declined the offer. I need to at least know the working environment and atmosphere. A week later, they were still emailing me the job offer, requesting me to sign it, every day, even after I had emailed my recruiter and their general recruiting team politely declining their offer. I hope they revamp their recruiting services, because it reflects poorly on their company and seems like they'd hire almost anybody who can somewhat answer their "interview" questions.

Visa Office Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCi Federal.

Interview

I had a phone interview. The interviewer was very friendly. She was down to earth. It was a good experience overall. I was offered a position thereafter and accepted.

Interview Questions

See What FCi Federal Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Data Entry in Lincoln, NE

Pros: “Work is not too demanding, but following work procedure and formal process involves many steps. Eventually you will get the hang of working as a contractor, but tasks can be menial or down...”“Work is not too demanding, but following work procedure and formal process involves many steps. Eventually you will get the hang of working as a contractor, but tasks can be menial or down right repetitive. If you are lucky enough, you might sit next to nice and helpful coworkers. Assigned seats, shared cubicles. Work as a team to meet deadlines, but supply & demand is unbalanced. Part of a Union. Union workers are super helpful and knowledgeable.” – Full Review