FCi Federal Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCi Federal Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FCi Federal

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Winchester, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

quick, management only wants to meet you. As long as you meet requirements you will be hired. HR is very friendly. They respond to emails quickly and get you the necessary paperwork to start the job and be effective. Dress professionally as this is a gov't contract. Management is very young and appear upbeat. The job description does not really explain in detail what your duties will be. They do not tell you that you have to be on 2nd shift for a long time before you can move to 1st shift. They want butts in seats and don't really care who they hire.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FCi Federal

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Winchester, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was all done online and less than a week later I was hired. Amazingly fast however it's still contingent on passing a TS/SCI clearance. A friend e-mailed me the link with the job offer, I filled that out online, heard back from them the next day and filled out another form to start a preliminary background check. The next day I did a one-way online interview and based on that I received a an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• If we interviewed a past or present employer, what things would they say you need to work on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Williamsburg, KY) in December 2015.

Interview

Sloppy and took a long time with little communication, you can tell through email these individuals in management do not know what they are doing at any level. Planned my fingertip testing on new years day when the testing center was closed and had to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in two years   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCi Federal (Charlottesville, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very Easy. Remote interview featuring 10 Questions. Honestly seemed way to easy for a job. The questions were essentially behavioral interview questions. For the majority of the questions you go to see the question first and record at least two answers so this is most likely what made it easy

Interview Questions

• What value do you add to our company   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCi Federal in August 2017.

Interview

A series of recorded responses to a variety of hypothetical situations via Skype technology. A week later, an offer was extended. Currently in the process of getting a security clearance background check.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a potential conflict with your supervisor?   Answer Question