FDA Reviewer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDA Reviewer Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Reviewer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDA in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by a panel interview with the team members, director, deputy director and the hiring manager. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk.

Interview Questions

• Mostly talked about what the job requirements were and how people worked in the team. Asked me why I was interested in the position. It went well, but 2 weeks later still no feedback.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FDA

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FDA (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

A brief phone call, less than an hour, very concise and to the point. The phone interview was with the division director and all 4 of the team leaders, the director explained the mission of the division, job requirements, the team leaders asked the usual HR questions. They are a nice group of people.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflicting deadlines?
      Tell me a situation where you were at odds with your superior and how you dealt with it?
      Do you do well under pressure? Give an example.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at FDA (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

Telephone interview in June, onsite interview in July.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in some details of the projects mentioned in cv.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FDA (College Park, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

The whole interview process took a lot of time.