FDIC Bank Examiner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDIC Bank Examiner Interview Questions

Interviews at FDIC

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDIC (Washington, DC) in May 2010.

Interview

Not complex

Interview Questions

• Cant remember but you need accounting and finance background to answer some of these questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

they will match up to certain amount any offers you may have with other employers.

Other Interview Reviews for FDIC

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDIC (Madison, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

Go to DC and do simple test. The test included written, verbal, and analytical tests. Before that you have to do an interview with some managers. The ask you four comprehensive questions. Before that you have to have a solid resume.

Interview Questions

• Questions about teamwork and composure.   1 Answer

Bank Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FDIC in May 2009.

Interview

Candidates are flown to Washington, D.C. to learn more about the FDIC. You are offered a nice dinner the night before the interview process. The interview process involves three parts: a skills test; a panel interview; and an analysis and presentation made before a panel.