FDIC Pathways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDIC Pathways Interview Questions

Interviews at FDIC

2.0

Pathways Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FDIC in October 2015.

Interview

USAJOBS.gov took more than 2 months, was rejected at first and then selected for an interview? Never heard from an HR person, only from the hiring manager emailed me asking to do an interview with a timeline in a week. Interview lasted more than an hour with the manager. She was very nice and told me they had to ask the same 4 questions to every applicant so there was no bias.

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve a difficult problem? How did you work under a tight timeline?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FDIC

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDIC (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

There was an electronic submission for applications via usajobs, Unfortunately, this is controlled by HR. HR is not that helpful. Team you would be working for interviews you panel style.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to do an in-house writing sample, which is really offensive to a law student who has worked full time during law school.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation-- no health care either!

Pathways Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDIC.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. They did not ask any questions about the company. Instead, they asked behavioral questions, such as experience working in a group. I was also asked about my greatest strengths and weaknesses, as well as what skills I thought I could bring to the table.