FDM Group Applications Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Applications Support Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.3

Applications Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

I've gone through the first part of the process which is the phone interview. They emailed me to set the date for the call in advance. It was a quick session where they just ask simple common questions about your interest in FDM and the field you have chosen. They call / email you after to inform you that you passed the screening and set a date for the assessment day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY).

Interview

First applied online, the next day I got a phone call from one HR and scheduled a phone interview two days later. The phone interview is very short and just ask if you know about the company and what position you want to apply for. It's about only 10 minutes. After the phone interview,the same day I received an email for onsite one week later. The onsite interview has two parts, in the morning it has three math,logic,Venn diagram tests. They are very easy and as long as you have basic math knowledge,you will be fine. After the test, they provide lunch which is pretty good. Afterward, there are 3 one to one interviews and each one take 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• why FDM? What do you think that you can stand out compare with your peers?
      How do you see the position?
      If you have technical issue, what would you do ?   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

First the phone interview, which were all normal questions, why this company, why IT , 5 year plan and so no. And then they told me I passed the telephone interview immediately and set the date for assessment day. At that day , three very easy tests but one test about IT industry is difficult to me for I am not majorring in computer science. it asks you what is html, blabla

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I have spend whole day in assessment day from 9 to 5. There are 3 different test about IT skill, Venn diagram and bias math test. Two interview, one is Skype with HR in HANG KONG (because i applied a position in Asian ), one is face to face interview. And don't worry about the questions, there are all normal questions during interview, noting special.

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

A simple phone interview followed by an on-site assessment day. The assessment day is not that hard to pass. You have to do a math test, logic test and some IT knowledge test. Besides that, you have two interviews with both the account manager and the IT trainer.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths? What kind of jobs are you looking for and why? mostly behavior.   1 Answer

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

telephone and AC. When did the test in AC, some candidates discussed with each other and used the telephone. Informal. and the questions are all the same. just wait a long time and a short interview.

informal

Applications Support Interview

Interview

I was so Unfortunate that I came across the Unprofessional Recruiter from Toronto. I applied for the post and within 2 days I got a call while I was on work. After my work I checked my voicemail and email as well. The very first email from the recruiter was," I tried calling you didn't pick up the call. Are you interested or not let me know". Who writes an email like that ? Anyways, replied her with my 3 different availabilities for a phone interview and didn't receive any reply. Emailed her again saying that if she can acknowledge my email? She replied," I want multiple availabilities". Told her that I gave her 3 different availabilities what does she mean by multiple then? --- No reply-- At the end we fixed Monday 11:30 am as interview time. ( as I have Sun and Mondays off).
    On Monday waited until 12:30 pm and didn't receive any call, emailed her too saying that let me know if she has another time and I can confirm that. ---- No Reply---

While I was out, got a call from her out of no where saying that she apologise that she couldn't call. So it was 10 mins call at the end of the call she asked me if I have any questions.. Told her that Yea I do, I started asking them and then she said she doesn't have time she will call me later in the afternoon. I said well ok.!!

She called back in after noon told me about FDM asked a couple of questions and told me that I need to write an exam and a video interview.

Asked her what kind of exam it will be she said basic mathematics, confirmed with her that will there be any technical questions too? she said only basic high school mathematic questions , venn diagrams and she said I will have 3 days to complete. She seemed in too much hurry that even when she was asking me that if I have any questions she was not willing to answer them.

I got a link for both aptitude and video interview right after the call on same day. I was planning to take a day off from work in order to complete it as I work 9 am to 7 pm. the next day I got an email saying that it was the deadline today. I was surprised as she told me I have 3 days... I emailed her back right away.....AS USUAL NO REPLY...... I opened the email and the time was GMT and I am in EST and she didn't tell me that. Have to leave the work in between.

When I opened the test it had the coding questions too, which I was unaware of and when I asked her especially that will the test have some coding or technical questions she said no.!

obviously, I didn't get any call back because ," MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED SO CORRECTLY THAT I MIGHT HAVE OUTPERFORMED IN THE BASIC APTITUDE TEST WHICH HAD CODING QUESTIONS TOO".

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO HIRE PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. AT LEAST TRY TO HIRE THE PROFESSIONAL RECRUITERS AND THEN THEY CAN OBVIOUSLY HIRE PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE FOR.

I HAD A VERY VERY VERY BAD FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH FDM AND I WISH I COULD TELL THE NAME OF THE RECRUITER HERE.