FDM Group Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with basic questions about why FDM and their program. Asked about career path and five years plan. when you passed, you will have assessment test with face-to-face interview on site

relocation requirement

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group in January 2018.

Interview

First a phone screen. Second round is a video interview. For those of you who have never done that, it's just like a Skype interview but youre answering the prompts with no one on the other end. Third is another interview, but I opted out before I got there because the first year's salary was $45k, which I thought was low for the market

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame a difficulty in the workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (Reston, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

1. Phone interview (10 minutes long, basic questions) 2. In person interview in Reston VA. 3 interviews and 2 assessment test. Presentation: talks about training program, payments, benefits and relocation. Over all, boring experience and seems to be a scam.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

-You submit your application
    -They pass you phone screening
    -Invite you to take online test and recorded video interview
    -online test about : algorithm logic, simple algebra
    -Video recorded interview : description about your self, hobby, etc

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with different seniorities level in a workplace ?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

These are the questions for the video interview portion of the interview process (which is in between the phone screen and the interview day.) The video interview has 6 pre-recorded questions that you are required to answer and you have 30 seconds of preparation time before you need to record your answer. Haven't heard back yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Arlington, VA) in February 2019.

Interview

You will do 20 minute phone interview first and online interview next , and then in person interview. For the online interview, you will just vidieo record your self, they will give you 30 sec to think for each questions. You only have one chance .

Interview Questions

• They will ask behavoioral , logical and Thechnical questions. They ask me a lot of SQL questions.   Answer Question
    • Explain about the projects you did?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall, it was a good process. 4 or 5 phone/skype interviews that were enjoyable. There was a mini essay, and online analytical test that was pretty easy. As long as you are able to think somewhat critically, you should be fine. Interviewers were nice and easy to talk to. Just know your resume!

Interview Questions

• If you mention Java on your resume, they will ask you a question or two about it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Telephone interview just trying to get to the know the person behind the CV. Assessment day consisted of an aptitude test, maths test and venn diagram & set notion test. You also have three five minute strength based interviews where you are asked 4 questions by each interviewer. Salary for both years is £18,000 basic and for the 1st year you get £2p/h bonus which comes to £21,000 circa and second year you get £4p/h bonus which comes to £24,000 circa. PLEASE NOTE: You will not be paid in the 12-16 week initial training period, and you will not be paid until you are working with a client and worst case scenario is that it could take up to 90 days to be placed with a client (you cannot work for anyone else in those 90 days either!!).

Interview Questions

• Do you value quality or being on time.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group in March 2015.

Interview

Saw FDM at a careers fair. Sent of my cv, no questions or cover letter needed. Even though I had nothing IT related on my cv I got a call asking when I could do a phone interview.

Phone interview was simple. Went over my cv a little and what I studied at uni. Asked me a bit about IIT. Asked me one competency question. I didn't think I did very well but was informed about an hour later that I passed and would be invited to the assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work in IT.
      If you had the chance to do it over, would you take the same degree.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied for the APAC program, recruiters are very friendly and helpful in the process.
    Assessment center pretty chill with two interviews and two tests.
    The interviews are pretty much the same.

Interview Questions

• An example when you have worked in a team.
      How would you describe FDM to your friends   Answer Question