FDM Group Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.2

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FDM Group in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted the day after uploading my resume and scheduled a phone screen, which was short due to my inability to commit 2 years (assuming 2-year contract from other reviews online).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

First call, quick chat, next call case study - I found that they didn't really seem all too invested in getting t know me vs. what I knew. I would recommend more behavioural questions as the right fit is very important

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group in September 2018.

Interview

One behavioral interview and then a 1 hour final round Skype interview. For the Skype interview, there were 4 separate Skype interviews with 4 different people. Three of them were behavioral whereas one of them was a technical one with Excel questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Ontario, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a phone interview which went over the basics of what the job would entail. They wouldn't allow me to change where I was working geographically outside Ontario so I didn't take the Job

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to make for a salary?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

Email notification -> Phone interview ( ~ 30 mins) -> video ( 15 mins ) + skill test ( 50 mins ) -> office interview ( 30 mins ~ )

Interview Questions

• what do you look forward to do in the company?   1 Answer
    • Desired salary?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your education.   1 Answer
    • Other things to tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about the projects and experiences that is listed in your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

friendly..seemed like they were not trying to have a conversation though and just wanted to get it over with. Some questions lead you to believe you will be making it to the next round.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview to walk through resume and ask about interests and passions as well as prior experience. Second interview was a video interview with prerecorded questions and then responses were recorded.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had a setback and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • Why are you passionate about the future of the technology industry?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

I am not originally from NYC so i had an online exam (really easy, especially if you get someone else to take it for you) 2 interviews, each 2 minutes each (they were actually 2 minutes each)

Consultant Interview

Interview

It's quite simple, there is a basic over the phone interview. They find out a little about you and ask you basic interview questions. Also there is a written assessment test this is where they ask you basic computer questions and generic programming syntax.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any programming experience?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FDM Group in September 2018.

Interview

Video interviews have normally 6 questions. And every question will be recorded. And you can have a test before. And there are 20 seconds for preparing each question and 2 minutes for answering.