FDM Group Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

There were multiple steps throughout the interview process. First I spoke to an HR Rep on the phone, then I did an online video recording interview, and then I had a few skype calls with different employees in different positions. I also had to take a short online quiz. This was all done in the span of a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• The online quiz contained a few questions on basic if statements and for/while loop programming. The rest were all logic questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me for a phone interview, which was fairly easy and pretty straightforward questions like why you're interested in data and a little bit about your background. She told me I passed the phone interview right then and there and sent me an aptitude test and a video interview. The aptitude test consisted of basic logic and coding questions and the video interview was classic STAR type questions.
    Then, I was invited to Interview Day to interview at the NYC office. A week later I had the interview which consisted of a technical interview and then 3 face-to-face interviews. The technical interview was very simple - just know your terminology in whatever programs you've used and be honest if you don't know a certain program. Then the 3 interviews were fairly short, about 10 minutes each asking strength based questions like how you manage multiple tasks or what is your proudest moment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process started off with a phone interview, followed by 2 different assessments, a technical interview, and finally a skype interview. This seemed like a good opportunity for a recent grad but I was worried about the relocation required as well as the 2 year contract which is why I ended up declining.

Interview Questions

• (For the technical interview) They asked me about certain UNIX/LINUX commands because I mentioned I had experience with UNIX.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

You walk in and sit in a class. The day starts off with an exam. Afterwards, there is a group assessment to see how (as a group) a problem is approached. Afterwards, individually you will get called out to a separate room. YOu go through 3 5 minute interviews with 3 different interviewers.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Day consisted of an hour long introductory presentation, 3 in-person interview (one technical based, and two character based), and then a basic math test. All of the people were very nice and helpful, but the position was not what I was qualified for or was looking to pursue.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Called and asked about my ability to relocate, ability to move to training. Seemed very positive in my ability to do well. The offer is ok if you can afford it and stick it out. Training for this role is in VA not D.C. Or NYC. You get $12/hour in training. Then the first year they offer $44k and say it's nonnegotiable then the second year is $50k. This is where the interview ended for me.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group in December 2017.

Interview

After submitting my application online, a recruiter called to talk about my background and the company. Then I took two timed online assessments. One was an aptitude test with "pseudocode" and computer questions, like "put in order MB, GB, KB, TB" and longer questions like following a code setup to see what the final output is. And the other test was an essay with a random prompt, like "what effect does fast food have on health" sort-of SAT style. Then I did a 15-min technical interview, with questions about the software programs I'd used, like "what does the $ symbol do in Excel". Then finally I did a 15-min behavioral interview with an account manager, which had open-ended questions that I hadn't seen before but weren't hard to think through, like "how do you multi-task when working on multiple projects".

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

phone interview - quick and smooth, logic and writing test - took a total of about 1 hour (i think) - pretty easy, video interview - straight forward questions, but one should study beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Logic Test included questions that tested your programming understanding.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Took a test, several short recorded Q&Ad's, and then two short person to person interviews via skype. In general it was an easy process but the test is not easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online because I was interested in the Data analyst position. Got a phone interview withing 2 weeks.They asked a few questions, and were very forthcoming about salary, length of contract, benefits, etc. Then I was invited for the interview and info session in NYC. Overall, they were forward and transparent with the process, never mentioned anything about what would happen if i breached the contract though.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in being a data analyst   1 Answer