FDM Group Graduate Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Graduate Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FDM Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Was fairly quick, first submitting the online application. Then a recorded video interview, be sure to understand the values of the firm and give examples. Assessment day was enjoyable, tour and presentation give about the firm. 3 short competency based interviews, then an easy numerical test, venn diagram was a bit harder. IT test ranges in its questions easy to more harder about types of software. Lastly a verbal reasoning game.

Interview Questions

• Would you sacrifice quality over the deadline?
    A client cannot meet your recommendation, what would you do ?
    Why is it important to be flexible when working on projects?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Graduate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Online, then assessment day at one of their offices. A few different tests on the day, such as Maths/IT and logic tests, as well as 3x 5 minute interviews with a variety of staff members,

Graduate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

I applied online.
    After finding out that I was successful I went through to video interview stage. Received some feedback on the interview and then did some psychometric tests. And finally went through to group interview/assessment stage.

Interview Questions

• Why FDM?
      Why this division?
      What you do like doing in your free time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Brief process that took at most a couple of weeks from initial application to both video interview & assessment centre. I found the video interview particularly challenging as you watch the pre-recorded questions and then you record your answer - but you are only given a minute to record the answer! However, it helped with being concise and to the point. The assessment centre thereafter was absolutely fantastic. After the initial welcome, we were taken on a tour of the office (Glasgow) and then we completed a maths test before having a lunch. After that we sat 2 more tests & had 3 x 5min interviews with current employees with the company - all very welcoming and made myself and the other applicants at ease throughout the whole process.

Graduate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was relatively easy provided you prepare well using the documents they send you prior to the assessment day.

Day starts with a presentation from a senior member of the management staff. Then 2 hour long tests. One on Venn-Diagrams and the other more technical/HR type questions. Make sure you revise basic IT stuff such as the definition of SQL. Nothing too taxing.

Then lunch break followed by a half hour maths text, again not too taxing. After this we had individual interviews with 3 members of staff. Each interview lasts 5 minutes and each interviewer asks 4 questions.

No offer but may undergo assessment again in a few months.

Graduate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview in which they asked some questions about my CV my degree and questions to understand that I could support myself through training. Then an email followed inviting me to a one-way video interview. I had ample time to prepare and I was asked about FDM's business model and my basic understanding of business processes. Also I was asked why I would like to join FDM. Next I was invited to an assessment day in which I had three separate 1:1 interviews with employees from different departments. The interviews were fast and very specific to the reason why I want to join FDM, my background and my knowledge in the IT industry.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

1. CV
    2. Phone interview to check the information provided on your CV
    3. Online video interview with 1 minute answer per question
    4. Assessment centre with maths, aptitude and Venn diagram tests, plus three interviews of 5 minutes

The whole process is quite fast and very (too) easy. I didn't accept the job cause the salary is ridiculously low. Additionaly, after the training you cannot choose neither the company nor the location of your mission. As a example during your 2 years contract you can be working 6 months in Inverness, 6 months in Exeter and 1 year in Cork. So be ready for that! To my point of view the salary is just way too low to accept to be treated like this, but this only engage me.

Interview Questions

• Would you do the same education path if given a second chance?
      What do you understand about FDM business model?
      What do you think about change?   Answer Question

Graduate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Applied online. The process was followed by a telephone interview which was relatively straight forward. Then an assessment center which consisted of 3 5 minute interviews and 3 tests (Maths, Aptitiude, and Set notation.

Graduate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by assessment centre. The phone interview was straightforward and focus on the candidate's goal. The assessment centre was split into two components, a simple math and Venn diagram test, followed by three 5-minute interviews with different staffs.