FDM Group Graduate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Graduate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.5

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Phone screening (really basic questions asked and HR provide you with the job nature), phone interview (average - just the HR trying to understand you more) & assessment day (a whole day long and spent most of the time waiting)

Interview Questions

• Phone screening and phone interview were OK - just standard questions and can be found on Glassdoor
    Assessment day was as expected, 2 test (Venn diagram & IT app test) + 3 one-on-one interview

HR was really nice and welcoming but the academic trainers and account managers were being rude, all of them were on their phone while interviewing and they were repeatedly asking the same question because they weren't focusing the whole time. I did NOT feel respected as a candidate. I could tell from their words that all trainees have no choice on job allocation after the academic training. Overall, the tests are OK if you go with preparation, it's just the interviews' attitude disappointed me (remember they're not HR, they are managers that will match you to different jobs).

Knowing the company, why IT sector, why this role, what do you know about this role, core value of FDM.... a lot more but managable questions if you're well prepared. Answer them confidently & strongly is a key point in my opinion.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Initial Application, 10 minute telephone interview, 20 minute video interview and half day assessment centre. Very quick response for technical role, slower for business focused role. Telephone interview just around why FDM, why that role and why you rather than specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Video interview: Talk about a hobby you enjoy doing, why are you passionate about a career in technology. How you have overcome a set back, what would you do it if you were struggling to meet a deadline, what you would do is someone in the team was an expert in the work you had been assigned   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Their interview process is quite easy, from the initial application form, then got invited to a pre-phone screen. After phone screen got invited to a video interview, and now waiting for the outcome of the video interview.

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Graduate program (both IT and business pathway) recruitment process starts with an online application, followed by short phone screening conversation, a 20 minute video interview (one-way recording yourself answering questions), and finally an assessment centre. During assessment centre expect 3 short (5-10 minute) interviews, and 3 tests (maths, IT aptitude, venn diagrams).

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up to date with developments in the IT industry?   1 Answer

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leece, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FDM Group (Leece, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

1) application
    2) telephone interview
    3) video interview
    4) assessment centre (declined)

I read about their contracts online and declined the assessment centre invitation. The salary is low and the contract is cheesy.

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for FDM's Graduate Business Analyst scheme and the overall recruiting process was quick, compared to other graduate schemes. I had an initial phone call, followed by a video interview. Then I was invited to an assessment day in Leeds which consisted of Venn diagramm and maths tests and some general IT knowledge tests. There were 4 individual interviews. They were strength-based.

Interview Questions

• Why Business Intelligence?
      How do you define a good day?   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at FDM Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Video interview stage. Followed by assessment centre, consisting of 3 fast Strength based interviews, around 5 questions per interview, and 4 exams, mathematical, IT aptitude, Venn diagrams and set notation and verbal reasoning. All interviews seemed friendly and showed interest during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your proudest moment?   1 Answer

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

After a short phone screen with a recruiter, an online video interview was arranged. This interview was pre-recorded and consisted of 6 strength-based questions (given below). I had 5 days to complete the interview, and was notified soon after of my progress to the final stage assessment day. The assessment day ran from 9am - 5pm, starting with an introduction and tour of the building. There were 3 tests - Venn and set notation, IT aptitude and maths, all of which were very easy. Finally there were 3 quick-fire interviews each of around 7-10 minutes and with their own focus. The process is made very clear to you beforehand by the recruiters so there is nothing unexpected. The interviewers are all very nice and the experience was positive overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a hobby that you are passionate about?   Answer Question
    • If you had an approaching deadline with multiple tasks still left to do, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • How do you approach new situations?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach a task that you knew someone in another team was knowledgeable about?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you overcame a setback positively?   Answer Question
    • Why are you passionate about career in technology?   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group in September 2017.

Interview

Following my online application I received a phone call where a video interview was arranged and I had 5 days to complete it. The video interview was a strength based interview and took 15 minutes with only 6 questions being asked.

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

They found my CV on graduate jobs and gave me a call
    Passed the phone interview without even realising I was being interviewed
    Assessment centre was number sequencing test, verbal reasoning IT aptitude, and Venn diagrams. As well as 3 1:1 interviews consisting of 5-6 questions.
    It was all far too easy

Interview Questions

• How would you handle having a heavy workload and then being asked by another manager to help on a new project?   1 Answer