FDM Group Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.5

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview - CV based and career aspiration. Asked a lot about the role, it's better to find out more and have a general understanding what the company does as well as the role. The whole process took around 30 minutes, so studying the graduate programme leaflet actually help a lot but the hr will explain to you further on the phone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on the website and I received an email on the next day to arrange a phone call. I received the call on the next day. They started asking about my academic history and what were my degrees about. After they asked about the rights I had to work in Europe, as my work visa is only valid for Ireland and not for the UK they didn't proceed with the interview. They said to me to apply again if the situation changes.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group in April 2017.

Interview

After a screening phone call, I was invited for a video interview. I have been sent a link to the Launchpad interview, which enabled me to practice the video interview first. After the practice question is finished, there isn't much time to prepare for answering each question (30 seconds after which the recording starts). There were 4 questions in total. I was notified after one working day that I was not successful in the interview. I actively asked for feedback from the interviewer, and received the following feedback which will be useful for my future job search: "While you did communicate well and come across as likeable I felt you didn’t show off enough research into FDM. The time given to answer is quite short so packing in as much relevant research is what we look for, you could have went into the women in IT initiative that we have or linked to our values for example. I also thought you could have been a bit more specific about where your passion came from too." Better luck next time!

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

A video interview which consisted of question around the industry and tech. This was followed up with an assessment day, which had tests and similar interview questions to the video interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you persuade a client to go with your idea which can be deemed as controversial?   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Pleasant and not too formal, Only deal with one recruiter who is very helpful and nice. Nothing difficult. Clearly decribed the process beforehand and walked me through each stage. very simple process

Interview Questions

• Strength based questions "what would you do if you were placed in... situation"   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Online application leading to an assessment day that consisted for face to face, skills/competency based interviews, maths test, ICT logic/comprehensive test and a reading aptitude test. Didn't take the offer due to them not offering any support for relocation/being incredibly inflexible to you wanting a home base, considering you are tied for 2 years.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Video interview consisting of 5 or 6 questions with 1 minute 30 seconds available to provide your answer to each question. With 30 seconds preparation time for each question before the recording began.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions
      IT knowledge required for one question   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

The whole day assessment starts at 9 and finishes around 4 o'clock.
    The day entails 1-hour math test (E.g 7880 x 8), 1-hour general IT knowledge, Venn diagram test and three one to one interview

Interview Questions

• How would you handled a difficult situation with a client or vendor?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Birmingham, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Online Application, Telephone, assasesment day included face to face

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to stay on for 2 years? If you decide to leave you have to pay back £20,000   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Video interview with general questions about my interest in the company , why would i want to join them and what values i support. The process was very typical because it was at an early stage in the interview process.