FDM Group Graduate Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was all individually assessed. There was 3 interviews (5 minutes each), a numerical test and a technology test. There was a lot of waiting around and it was unclear what would happen when. There was time wasted between stages and nothing ran on time, which was frustrating given that many of us had traveled to Glasgow and had made arrangements to leave at a specific time on public transport (we all gave the 1 hour "just in case" time window and I still had to leave early)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group in January 2016.

Interview

First stage: Phone interview. The questions are written in the website.
    Second stage: Assessment through various test
    Third stage: Face to face interview

There's training allowance, about S$2000/month. Upon completing the training program, the salary is about S$3700/month.

I believe I annoyed the interviewer by asking too many sensitive questions.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Multiple stage interview process. Starts with a call from a recruiter asking about your interests, resume, etc. (basic stuff). Then completed an online aptitude test. If you pass this you set up a "technical" interview where they ask you some basic questions about your technical experience/work experience/school experience as well as a couple fundamental programming/logic questions. From there the final step is to speak to a manger who asks some personal questions to learn more about you as a person.

If you receive an offer there is a con-call where a rep goes through the contract details and you can ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Your interests in FDM? Why do you want to work in IT? ...   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Interview

1. phone interview quick and straight forward. questions asked were about : why fdm, why finance &IT. also a brief introduction about the program (salary, 2 year contract..)
    2. AC math IT
    3. skype interview

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

A recruiter from FDM emailed me saying they found my CV on a graduate job website saying they think I would be suitable for an IT or Business role with FDM. I had no IT or Business experience nor did I study either of these disciplines at university.

This was a while ago, so I think they made me first apply online, then they called me for a telephone interview (all the answers to the questions they asked me on the phone can be found on Glassdoor), then after passing this, I was invited to the final step in the interview process which was an assessment center in London Bridge. The assessment center involved a non-calculator maths test, a venn diagram test, and a test on competency and IT knowledge. There were also 3 mini interviews held by 3 different FDM employees from HR. One involved questions about what you did at university/degree, the another about the path you want to take in the FDM structure either IT or Business and questions based on knowledge about technology, and the last about your strengths, weaknesses, work experience and interests.

Interview Questions

• Telephone interview asked:

Q. What do you know about FDM?
      Q. Why do you think you will do well in this role?
      Q. Tell me about a difficult situation or conflict you had to resolve/involved in?

Assessment center:

Q. Tell me about your degree, what did you do your dissertation on?
      Q. What is your favourite piece of technology/app?
      Q. What path and role would you take during the FDM training programme and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very good, relaxed and easy. We went at 9 am there, there was an introductory speech about the company, its values and how the program works. Then we have some small talks with the other candidates. We perform 3 tests one IT general test, one mathematical and one with venn diagrams. Then we have 3 different interviews which was very relaxed and easy.

Interview Questions

• What is determination for you   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was interesting. It's a film interview and it's only like 4 questions long but you only have one chance to film them so you have to think fast.

Interview Questions

• Which of the company core values do you identify with the most?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screening then an entire day of interviews and assessments. The atmosphere was nice and relaxed and the assessments weren't too grueling. Brush up on your IT jargon and web-based fundamental knowledge and it's a breeze.
    Due to not earning an income whilst in training then being relocated with minimum support (£500 before your first pay), this was financially impossible for me to accept.

Negotiation

ok

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks. First phone interview (very easy, focus on your interests), then assessment day (took 5 hours lunch provided. Interview is based on how well you know your resume)

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

1) 10 min talk 3 days after applying on line, in order to arrange the phone interview. Asked general questions, about my degree, about my preference in a specific position etc.
    2) 10-15 min phone interview: 6 questions, after each one I had some time to think and about 1min to answer.

Interview Questions

• 1) What do you know about the training programme
      2)What challenges do you expect to face in your new position
      3)How would you socialize with the other trainees
      4)Give an example of a problem solving situation you were involved in and the results.
      5)How will your studies help you to be a good consultant