FDM Group IT Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group IT Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.8

IT Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FDM Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2015.

Interview

10 Minute phone interview, I had applied for the IT graduate program but was informed I was not eligible because I did not have a 2.1 in my undergad and that the 1.1 in my MS.c did not suffice. Was offered an alternative role in which I am still interviewing for but will more than likely not take the job.

Interview Questions

• Undergraduate results, the rest was conversation related to the above.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

IT Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group in April 2016.

Interview

The first interview is a video interview where you get to record yourself answering the pre-recorded questions. Be sure to have good internet access and seek help if needed. One of my answers was not recorded during the interview, due to network problems. Luckily I sent an email to the help desk and was given another opportunity to answer just that question.

Interview Questions

• . What is your understanding of the FDM
         business model and how the Graduate Programme works?   Answer Question

IT Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 6 recorded questions. While the question was completed, I had 40 seconds to prepare my answer or skip that time limitation and get direct to the answer. The answers were recorded and uploaded immediately. The maximum time of answer was 2 minutes, but it was possible to stop the answer at the point you would like, within those 2 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the FDM Business Model?   Answer Question
    • How would you get to know your colleagues well, if it was your first day as a senior manager?   Answer Question

IT Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview which was pretty straightforward, asking questions about motivation for BT and things related to how I work. It was a pleasant experience and the girl doing the interview was not intimidating. Then there was an assessment centre, 3 interviews and 3 tests. The tests were reasonably easy, interviews were also ok

IT Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group in March 2016.

Interview

"phone interview"
    there was no actual interview, they just asked generic questions that weren't relevant to specific job roles. no interest was taken in the applicant as they're looking for anyone to work there with any type of degree.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to support yourself financially during the training period?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview was based around standard employment questions mostly about IT and FDM. There was little person specific other than, what is your greatest achievement and how do you see yourself operating on the programme.

IT Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2016.

Interview

Firstly there was a Video Interview.

Then an assessment centre which took about 6 hours to complete all the tasks. The tasks included
    30 minutes maths exam without a calculator
    2 5-8 minutes interviews
    IT amplitude test which took about an hour
    Set notation and Venn diagram test which also took about an hour

There were breaks in between the each of the tasks and lunch was also provided

Interview Questions

• Video Interview
      -What is your understanding of the FDM business model and how the Graduate Programme works?
      -Whats Skill would you bring to the FDM program?
      - Could you give me an example of a time when you had to overcome a problem to achieve a particular goal?

Assessment Centre Questions:
      -Why FDM?
      -What are you passionate about ?
      -What does determination mean to you ?
      -Would you sacrifice the quality of your work to meet a deadline?
      -Why did you choose your degree?
      -Would you choose your degree if given a second chance?
      -What was your best module of your degree?
      -What was your final year project / dissertation about?
      -Tell me about your favorite app?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

CV application followed by phone call, video interview and finally assessment centre. The video interview was straight forward although it may be a bit strange if you have never done one before since you speak directly to the camera rather than to another person. The assessment centre involved three tests which were set theory/venn diagrams, aptitude test and a maths test followed by three 5 minute interviews. Overall the process was interesting and very informative

Interview Questions

• What is determination to you?   1 Answer

IT Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group in December 2015.

Interview

The process was quick and only took around a week from when I applied to getting an phone interview. It was quite quick and easy so that is a plus, but I felt he interviewer was quite negative about any further questions you had.

Interview Questions

• Questions include; Why FDM and what do you know about the company? Why do you want to apply for a role in IT? What IT forums do you follow? What do you know about finance? Name an upcoming problem in the IT industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I did this interview a while ago, so the whole interview process might be different now. There was a phone interview asking basic questions like why you want to join and such. Then there was the assessment where you do the usual numerical and situational judgement tests. However, you had to do three more interviews with three different people. Four questions each.