FDM Group Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.3

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group in January 2017.

Interview

1. started with a phone interview 15 minutes 2. online technical test and video interview 3. skype interview with an account manager and a technical trainer. 3 rounds of interviews mostly simple strength based interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The interview questions were not difficult. It included some typical personality questions. For the technical interview, just make sure to go over the definitions and abbreviations. There wasn't any problem-solving questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

1) Phone Interview - Interviewer is nice and polite. He's trying to assess your compatibility with them. He wants to know if you're self motivated, if you're willing to work hard enough to get to places. Particularly, he's concerned if you're able to relocate.

2) On site interview - This process takes the whole day. Super long. Food provided though. About 2 hours of introduction and briefing. Then comes about 2 hours or so of coding on their provided tablet. Then another round robin interview with different hiring manager, assessing you skills and strengths.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy interviews. Starts out with some tests on your basic problem solving and math skills. After that you have behavioral and technical interview. Pretty basic object oriented programming java questions for the technical one.

Interview Questions

• Pick another programming language you know and compare it with Java. What are the differences between them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a quick interview. 5-10 min with a variety of staff. Technical Recruiter asked some easy Java Questions. I do remember him farting a lot throughout the interview. Not sure if it was a health problem.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview was easy. Behavioral was a bit more tricky for me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online for a resume screening. After that there was a phone screening followed by a video interview, two online test. Lastly a phone and Skype interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

First is the introduction to the whole company and then a brief introduction on the client FDM Group is working with. Then is the test and there are three parts and combined with maths and logic problems which is not that difficulty and then is the quick interview with 3 different people about 5 minutes for each one. This period is important it include behavior and technology interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique to fit for the FDM Group?
      What is your career plan?
      The detail about your internship and technology in specific   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

The interview process was very fast in both good and bad ways. The whole thing lasted no more then a week. and consists of a phone interview, written assessment, and group/panel interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

one initial phone interview, then one online assessment, 2 days later they told me to have one final skype interview in HK. But actually it is not the final interview, they told me they wanted me to introduce myself briefly again to next account manager. The managers are nice, and questions are simple such as Linux and java. Because of time difference, I have the last interview in 9:30pm Thursday, and now it is already Friday, I haven't got a reply.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

One phone interview followed by 2 Skype interviews. They got back to me almost suspiciously quickly, but they seem like a fairly normal consulting company. Of the two Skype interviews one was more technical (although just about what I had on my resume), they asked me to describe one of my projects and explain some things about my languages. I haven't heard back from them yet (although it was earlier today).