FDM Group Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

it was easy . there were total 3 written exams and 3 interviews .They dont test technical skills so much since they will train you on job .they asked set theory questions and simple math in the written test .They asked few technical questions too like C programming

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews and after that there was an aptitude test which i didn't take it because the compensation was very low, and i also benefited from the previous reviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online for a resume screening. After that there was a phone screening followed by a video interview, two online test. Lastly a phone and Skype interview.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Overall it was a good experience. A test followed by short in person interviews which were 5-6min each. Then interview was with their client. I was interviewed in 4 panels. Asked some basic to intermediate tech questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

just ask couple questions about my background my school what school did i went, but I havent got the job yet. o bonus, no overtime, no 401k -Around 2 weeks of vacation days.. However, you will not get your daily bonus if you take a vacation day. Daily bonus is received when you work with a client without the daily bonus you are making 20k-25k. -Actually pay (base salary + daily bonus) is on average 43k for your first year and 47k for your second year before taxes. It is pretty low compared to other similar positions. -Com

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, got a call had a telephonic screening first then was the Assessment test which includes basic math,logic, and pseudocode.

Then was a Skype interview with trainer about Java concepts and OOPS concepts then it moved on to my resume and Data Structures

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing so far

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

They will first introduce the Careers Program and the commitment required from you, then you gonna have Aptitude Test, Math Test and Set Theory Test in the morning, after lunch, there will be three 5-minute interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

first time phone call ask about roughly information about, 3 days later second time phone interview, also talked about the training and salary. also take about project hands-on experience, either in school or self.

Application

Interview

My interviews were conducted over the phone and skype. In the initial screening they only wanted to know why and chose to apply to fdm and pursue computer science. The online aptitude was pretty straightforward. The technical interview was definitely on the easy side. All of the questions were very basic ones about object oriented programming and design.

Interview Questions

• Asked about UML diagrams I made for an in-class project.   Answer Question
    • Describe object oriented programming / pillars of object oriented programming (including abstraction)   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter 30 minutes after I applied. I had a phone interview, followed my a math assessment, then an in person interview, and then a technical interview. My in person interview was 40 minutes late.

Interview Questions

I have several other job offers I am waiting to hear back, so I declined the job offer. All my research in this company says to take other offers if given the offer. Some things to consider: What happens if you don't pass their tests? What happens if you are not assigned? How much do you need to pay if you want to leave the program? I read it is 30k.