FDM Group Junior Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Junior Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.4

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Fill out an application form and check the "do you understand that you will be under contract with FDM for a period to xx- xx months?" even though there's no mention of it if you directly apply to their career site. They don't follow best practices. Catch: If you break the contract, you are liable to pay around $30k. Research showed they exploit fresh graduates by giving them jobs (after a training program of 4-6 weeks at least) in top tier companies (without any guarantee and set job duration) but pay them substandard wages. Lawsuits are being filed against them internationally.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Very simple, straight forward process. Phone interview followed by an aptitude test and a video one. Then a series of Skype interviews. Not too difficult a process as a remote hire.

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The company sent me a link to access the pre-recorded questions. 90 seconds to answer six questions. Time crunch made process a little more stressful but still an overall positive experience.

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online through LinkedIn

Got a phone call from a recruiter who asked basic background questions, why I was interested in the position, and what were my career goals.

Got scheduled for a video interview. Best advice is to have answers to as many STAR questions as you can because it is hard to predict what exactly will be asked. Once you click the video interview link it'll take you to a short clip explaining what to expect, but don't worry, you will have more time than they actually say. Next step is to make sure you look good and sound good in the video, it is a test and you can re-record until you feel it represents you in the best light.

once ready to take the actual interview, you will have 6 questions. you will have the typed up question displayed on the screen and then a current company employee would read it out loud as well. You will have 30 seconds to prepare the answer. Come up with the main talking points, so your monolog is nicely structured.

Try to keep it as close to conversation tone as possible.

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Initial recruiter phone call then online video interviews and aptitude tests. After success in those there is an in person interview day with more testing, a presentation about the company/program and 3 short interviews with managers.

Interview Questions

• Is there ever a situation in which you would put your needs ahead of the groups?   Answer Question

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

I only stuck around for the 1st round. I was very unimpressed with the process. The recruiter I interviewed with asked me extremely basic questions about my background which leads me to believe that they didn't read my resume. After this they explained that you make 44k the first year and 50k the second, and you can be placed anywhere in the US with 3k relocation bonus. At this point I concluded the interview.

Interview Questions

• What university did you attend?   1 Answer

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

1. Phone Screen Interview with Recruiter; easy background questions

2. Online Video Interview - Common behaviour questions; cognitive ability test - logic/math

3. On-site Interview - behaviour questions / technical questions

Interview Questions

• 1. What's your experience with SQL / Python, some easy syntax questions.

2. Why you are interested in this position.

3. What do you know about FDM?   Answer Question

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

online interview with 6 questions including one warm up question such as what is your hobby.
    was given 30 seconds to prepare an answer and a time limit of 1:30 to actually answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to change   1 Answer