FDM Group Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

They asked for a phone interview shortly after i applied online. The phone section was non technical standard interview questions.

I was then asked to take a recorded video interview. I was given 60 seconds between questions and allowed up to 3 days to take this section. 2 days later i was asked to come into their assessment center located in wall street.

I learned that their training policy had attached to it a value of 20,000. This money is paid either through the completion of your training and taken as part of your contract or directly out of your pockets.

This is where i decided i would not be proceeding with FDM.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose FDM?
    What was your GPA?
    What was your degree?
    What did you choose IT?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Katy, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Firstly I answered an online IQ test, then I got a call to schedule the interview with their recruiter. Multiple face time interviews from different branches including a technical one.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions relating to programming
      1.Which part of the code...?   Answer Question
    • 2.How will you get x by performing x ?   Answer Question
    • 3.Do you know about(data type/reserved word)? Tell me about that.
      Various others, very extensive   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Four part interview, preceded by a presentation of the company. First three interviews are general questions that gauges the applicant's personality. The fourth interview was a practical coding test to assess the applicant's knowledge in coding languages and applications.

Interview Questions

• If a client asked for a project to be finished earlier than what was initially asked for or if a client asks for a a project's completion at the end of a proposed relatively short deadline, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (Austin, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

There were four parts to the interview process. Firstly, an initial phone interview to determine qualifications. Then, a recorded video interview with questions related to problem solving and company culture, and a multiple choice online skills assessment. Next, a skype interview that revolved around the company's core values. Finally, a technical interview over the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Charlotte, NC) in July 2019.

Interview

Got back to me pretty quickly, after a couple days. Called me over the phone for some pre-screening questions. Pretty basic personality questions and about my background. Then a screen recorded questionnaire/interview about some more personality questions about your hobbies and interest. Then the on site interview was a little more technical, basic queries using SQL and array manipulation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

Started out with sending a resume through linkedin, got a phone interview lasted 10 mins with a recruiter, then moved onto aptitude test, video response interview (used to test your personality), and then moved onto 2 game interviews, and finally 2 skype interviews (one technical, one behavioral)

Interview Questions

• What is polymorphism?
      Do you know recursion and can you implement factorial through recursion?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

telephonic interview was about 15 minutes about basic java questions and some strength based questions. then final interview at fdm toronto office. there wew basic strength based questions? basic unix java sql questions

Interview Questions

• what is class?
      what is object?
      what is inheritence?
      what is polymorphism?
      what is static keyword?
      what is final keyword?   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2018.

Interview

The process is:
    Phone screen (10 mins) -> Phone interview (15 mins) -> Assessment day (whole day) (3 interviews and 3 tests in total)

For interview: Self introduction, hobby, some background about FDM
    Reasons of choosing FDM, FDM cores values and so on.

Interview Questions

• IT test: Given a array [n,n+1,......m] (consecutive integer), if a number is pop out, how to determine the missing number?   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2019.

Interview

3 Different Stages. First stage was common background phone interview. Second Stage was Aptitude and Video Interview stage. Last stage was Skype Call with Technical and Behavioral Interview Questions. Overall pretty simple and straight forward. They don't throw you off with any hard questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

First telephonic interview around 30 min and after that they send to you an online test. And after that they arrange for you an FDM Interview Day at one of the FDM academies.

Interview Questions

• What’s the polymorphisme? Difference between class an Object? Some other simple question about your interpersonal skills…   1 Answer