FDM Group PMO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group PMO Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.4

PMO Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FDM Group in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was relly easy.
The thing about the interview process that made me nervous was the assessment test. The test was an hour long and assess your critical thinking skills. It was really nothing to worry about.

Negotiation

You take what they give you. No negoitation

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied Online, got a phone interview 2 days later; pretty easy (getting to you know you and more info about the company and the contractual agreement). Since i was outta NY area i sent a link with a Virtual Assessment to which i just found out today that i scored low. I was told i should re-take it in 3 months to come
    Assessment had a lot to do with flow diagram and pseudo code, so since am no IT geek, it proved rather tricky for me. a couple of logic questions as well

PMO Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

I applied online, then had 2 phone interviews, 1 online assessment, and 2 Skype interviews. Online assessment was not hard, just need to know how to read simple pseudocode and flow charts. One of the skype interview was technical interview and the other one was a behavioral (strengths) interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between java and python?   Answer Question
    • How would you respond if there is a sudden change on a project you are working on?   Answer Question

PMO Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Applied online then received a call within a few days letting me know the details of the position. A few days later I had an interview over the phone basically going into more detail about my resume. After the phone interview there was an Assessment test, following that were two more interviews.

PMO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Very easy, first phone call was with recruiter to go over resume, then take math, pseudo code, and writing test, second an interview with an Academy trainer, asked similar questions to the first phone call. Last was an interview with a Account manager, asked similar questions but they are more interested that you can communicate well.

Interview Questions

• They mainly just asked to go over your resume, and prior related experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FDM Group (Richmond, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

FDM was recruiting on campus at my university and they caught my eye so I started the interview process with them. I had a preliminary phone call, a video interview (where I recorded myself answering questions given to me through prerecorded videos), an online assessment, two phone interviews (one behavorial, one technical) and one Skype interview. The interview process became very disorganized once the phone interviews began. I was supposed to have a phone interview and a technical Skype interview back to back. However, the phone interviewer had no idea that I had a Skype interview after and told me that only a phone interview had been scheduled for me before asking me interview questions. The phone interview went over time and the Skype interviewer did not know that I was in another interview so they could not reach me. I ended up having a second phone interview to make up for the initial Skype interview I missed, and then a final round Skype Interview.

PMO Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

It was a group assessment, where we were given various assignments. First we broke into teams of two and were told to learn about the other, and were tested on the other person. Then, we were split in half and given more tasks to do. Team-building sort of stuff, and that took up the first half of the day, just getting to know one another.

The second half was understanding the company and our roles and the expectations of us once we entered (if offered the position). One on one interviews were then conducted, with the standard range of questions - what's your background, how do you think you'll fit in, why this company, etc.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about an experience where my own actions led to the failure of a team I was a part of, what I learned from it, and how it could have been avoided.   Answer Question

Got a better offer.

PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FDM Group (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview to begin with, just simple competency based interview. Then an assessment centre, there were only 3 of us there really. Did a few psychometric tests, a group task and an interview.

PMO Interview

Interview

Applied through the website, than had a phone interview which includes questions why PMO? Where you see yourself in 5 years etc Basic Competency was invite for an assessment day at a later date.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want do be a PMO with a more technical degree? If you have a background in Computer science be careful of this question   1 Answer

PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed in February, straight forward interview, after a day got accepted, however the first call about the training was in March, offered to start a different stream training. Agreed to do it, but a week before the start date got a phone call that it has been cancelled, got offered to change stream AGAIN! Decided not to change it, and another start date for the course was mid July.
    Be aware that the contract is 2 years and you have to be fully flexible + you don't get paid before you are placed with a client, which can take ages. Your salary that is advertised 22k or something is actually 18k + £2 per hour Bonus payment, and if you work 40h per week then you will get the 21-22k equivalent. Your holiday pay will only be calculated on the 18k base salary. Try living on this wage in London!