FDM Group PMO Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group PMO Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and heard back very quickly. First round was a phone interview where they asked very general questions about what you are interested in and whether or not you can support yourself financially during the unpaid training. Next round was in their office where there was an assessment and then three very short interviews. The assessment was mostly logic-type questions and the interviews were primarily situational/behavioral. The one technical question they asked me was to explain "the cloud".

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Online application, forward resume with cover letter, brief phone interview to see if you meet the requirements. Assessment day is in a group setting, each introduce themselves states why they should be accepted to the academy. Next testing..logic, scripting, basic networking knowledge questions. Once tests are reviewed 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary for training is set at like 40k for this includes a bonus ...

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

First got a call from the hr and then went to the office for a technical interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

They have interviews every Tuesday when it is hiring season. Video presentation, followed by a written test and 1 on 1 interviews. I would say the interview is more important than the written test, but you need a minimum score to be considered. They usually let you know within a day or two of the interview whether you got the job.

Interview Questions

• A tea kettle is going off, a phone is ringing, and you have a baby with you that is crying. What do you do, in what order?   1 Answer

PMO Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted the next day for a phone interview. First interview was about 5 minutes, checking interest, and which track you were interested in. Set up another phone interview for the following day, which was about 30 min. Was asked about FDM business model and in depth resume review.

PMO Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

5x 5 min interviews 5 questions, speed date style, interviewers were nice, made you feel comfortable and at ease. Questions were personality-type interviews, so quite easy and just need to use your common-sense. Each interviewer has a different question to get the all-round feel of your personality and why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• What does success meant to you?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work in IT?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you've worked successfully within a team?   Answer Question

PMO Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter about the graduate training process. After an initial phone call and chat about the programme I was asked to complete a video interview. After passing the video interview, which was recorded rather than through Skype, I was invited to an Assessment day in the Glasgow office. The assessment day consisted of 3, 5 minute interview which were very relaxed; a 30 minute maths test (basic GCSE maths, used Bitesize for revision); a 1 hour aptitude test; and a 1 hour Venn Diagram test (which was pretty straight forward).

The interviews were very relaxed. It was more of a chat than a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• What's something in the news about technology that you have found interesting?   1 Answer

PMO Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

The recruiting process all happened within a month. From the initial phone interview, to the assessment centre to the final Skype/face to face interview. The company hire not only just based on academic achievement/ previous work experience but look more into your personality, whether you will be a good fit with the rest of the team but be sure to understand more on the role you have applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself. Why did you choose your degree? What do you know about FDM?   Answer Question

PMO Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

First, was a phone screen by the graduate recruiter. If selected, you will be invited to an assessment center (3 hrs) consisting of 3 written tests - 1) Technical, 2) Aptitude followed by 3) Math. The test was relatively easy to complete. The reviews on glassdoor was helpful in preparing for the tests. The final round will be a Skype interview with an account manager to find out your personality and commitment level.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career with FDM Group?   1 Answer

PMO Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Got a phone interview and was invited to London for assessment centre.

First part is a Skype interview with a Hong Kong office manager, with a HR sitting next to me taking notes. Standard behaviour questions came from HR, and most of the time, the HK office manager was selling application role, for some reason. Then it was another interview with London office manager. They were very nice and professional. All were standard behaviour questions. Tips are to tell them how much you love IT. I can say 1:1 interviews were friendly.

Technical test and logical test followed. Technical test was not tough. For programming part, having knowledge of first 3 chapters of books like "Introduction to Big Java" will be enough. However there were lots of definition questions like what URL stands for. Logical test is standard.

Group exercise was cancelled for some reason. After the HR talk, AC finished.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider Application Support role? Don't know why they ask you something that you are not applying for. I answered YES anyway.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have got an office for Java Developer and negotiation is still on going.